Moli updating.

1235»

Comments

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    molimoli said:

Doing the happy dance Ladies.My surgeon/oncologist is fabulous

Scan remains the same as previous. No new cancer seen. NO changes in once fast growing pelvic tumors.Still there though.

No Known reason for that unusual pain  I mentioned earlier this week. My surgeon said the emerg. doctor was alarmed to see on his scan  my 2 pelvic tumors and hearing from me that they  had not been treated at all with anything,Surgeon informed and consoled him on their telephone chat,he was concerned that no one is caring for me. AAh!

Moving on March 1st. Surgery on March 15th. 

No kind of ostomy expected as per surgeon but I am braced anyways.Hospital stay for approx.7 days.I will be home in 3,  me think.

Surgeons ok's the delay to allow me to move,  said with tumors on a lull mode he is not worried, no significant plan changing occurence will happen with the delay.Yippee. Maybe I can sneak a cheap little trip to somewhere in the wait time,who knows.I get restless at times in that caseI will pray some money down (like manna)  starting now or my broke behind will be staying put and rest as it is suppose to.

Thanks to all for such encouragement and unconditional support even when your heads tell you that I am clearly mad. My corner needs you all to stay put. Thanks.

Nuff Love Moli. 

HaHaHa!

Told you so, I told you so!  Molimoli is not going to be a cooked goose!  Stable is more than great, a little wait is good to get you built up with good food,less anxiety, new place to rest!  It's all good!  My God is an Awsome God and he heard our prayers!  You will not be going anywhere, except to maybe..Jamaca!  Wish I could make you a big ole pot of Texas Beef Soup!  Stay warm girl, and don't forget to BREATH!  LOL!

• Abbycat2
    Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member
    Editgrl said:

happy for you!

I broke out into a big smile when I read your post! March does seem a ways away but

with your move I bet the time will go quickly. Your surgeon does sound like a gem.

Chris

What great news, Moli!

I admit that I've been worried about you, especially after you shared your encounter with the ER doctor. No further tumor growth or additional growths- now that's good news. I wish you peace and a smooth transition to your new home.

Warm Wishes,

Cathy

• Abbycat2 said:

What great news, Moli!

I admit that I've been worried about you, especially after you shared your encounter with the ER doctor. No further tumor growth or additional growths- now that's good news. I wish you peace and a smooth transition to your new home.

Warm Wishes,

Cathy

Moli, you are inspiring!

Hi, I don't know you as well as some of the other ladies do, but I find your posts inspiring to me.  You have fortitude and strenght!  I know I struggle at times with this cancer diagnosis, and I'm just new to this.  Thank you for inspiring me to think practically but positively.  And I send all the hugs I hve in me today to you.  Hugs Nancy

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    debrajo said:

HaHaHa!

Told you so, I told you so!  Molimoli is not going to be a cooked goose!  Stable is more than great, a little wait is good to get you built up with good food,less anxiety, new place to rest!  It's all good!  My God is an Awsome God and he heard our prayers!  You will not be going anywhere, except to maybe..Jamaca!  Wish I could make you a big ole pot of Texas Beef Soup!  Stay warm girl, and don't forget to BREATH!  LOL!

Yes you said it, Thanks to all for the prayers,awsome results.

I am breathing Deb. At present time my goose is not  cooked, but no doubt in a percolator, realisticly,but my aim is to pull the plug on this unwelcomed alligator.Texas Beef soup sounds yum, incidentally while you are hoping to build me up my doctor is hoping that I continue to build myself down, which is a joke ,here is why, 5 yrs ago I was plump,perfectly round, looks delicious and happy.Some people including my doctor would , with great diplomacy, say " It would be 'nice' if you shed a few pounds ( they actually mean many lbs) but if you are happy ,thats all that counts" (liars).  No need to say the conversation was always one sided.  I saw big boned,agile,healthy, cuddly, witty, life of the party, fabulous me. I won't speculate as to what they saw but 'fat' was definately part of it.

Death came and carried with it much darkness, most times pitch-blackness. I ate only for survival purposes,and ate very healthy too,although I had always eaten very healthy foods,the word ' portion' to me  meant: separate the food on the plate so everything gets it's own portion of the plate.

Eating for survival only, meant weight loss .I noticed that with the loss comes more agility, longer neck, less behind , I liked that ,I thought that was the blessing my daughters spirit brought for me. So I hugged weight loss as I had hugged food for many moons. long story kind-of-short. Since then I lost 60+lbs.  But hold the celebration my sisters I didn't find the 'nice' they spoke about ,( liars), here is what I found one morning when I woke up:

Every inch of me went south ( not to florida)

Between my chin and neck I got gills

South of my collar bones I got perfectly smooth surface,like a plane's landing strip, I once had voluptuous breasts there.

My nipples are now where my belly button used to be.

My belly button and its accompanying structure  is now part of a canopy that thinks my vagina needs shelter from rain.

And my poor vagina I have only heard that it's still there.

I was thrown in a state of body image ponderment,pondering how to move some of me back up north (not to canada or North pole ,just north of where they are now.) In the midst of that senseless turmoil :

Bam!!! Cancer came with it's own brutal reality , I reloved me Quick,Quick ,Quick. Now I dont give a rats a.. about body image, "me" is my everything,every part is me, but mostly my mind,It is in-tact, I am whole.I am alive, I am lucky or blessed. We must embrace self so we can hug others with meaning.

Debra  I am speaking directly to you and any other sister/s that have been put on or have put yourself on the body image guilt trip, get off of that excursion now,right now,it leads to no place that has "feel good" you are not your body.I sense from some of your post that you are struggling with that issue. I may be wrong and if so please accept my apology, it's because I have been there  so have a keen sense of it's  signs.

I am Loving and hugging  Moli.

• molimoli

I'm taking one day at a time

I'm taking one day at a time but I do, as always, have Plan A, Plan B and even Plan C all figured out.  I'm concentrating on getting my wound healed then maybe see about physical therapy for my hip.  

Life is what it is but it's nice we have each other as our own personal cheerleaders.

Love,

Eldri

No pom poms but we are a squad anyways.

Best approach ,one day at a time prevents overload.

Nuff Blessings. Moli.

• molimoli
    Abbycat2 said:

What great news, Moli!

Warm Wishes,

Cathy

My year old fight for surgery paid off Cathy.

I know you were worried Cathy, so sorry to cause it. He saw the large tumors but didn't know that he was no Columbus, as I knew about them a year ago, Nice that he was concerned though.

Moving will be a lot of work as it is super cold here and if snow is on the ground then Lord help us, But I'll survive it ,I am excited to only have a few things around me for the first time in my life . I have really downsized. It spells relief.

Thanks for your ever present support,

I give thanks to the Creator for your NED status. Moli.

• molimoli
    Editgrl said:

happy for you!

I broke out into a big smile when I read your post! March does seem a ways away but

with your move I bet the time will go quickly. Your surgeon does sound like a gem.

Chris

Time flies fast.no worries here, I've got lots to do.

Chris I can see your smile in my mind's eyes, Warm feeling Thank you.

Oh he is a gem alright and quite humerous. He is a brilliant surgical oncologist named Sugimoto, sounds like a car fixer eh?

Blessings in abundance Chris,Moli

• molimoli
    unknown said:

Moli, you are inspiring!

Hi, I don't know you as well as some of the other ladies do, but I find your posts inspiring to me.  You have fortitude and strenght!  I know I struggle at times with this cancer diagnosis, and I'm just new to this.  Thank you for inspiring me to think practically but positively.  And I send all the hugs I hve in me today to you.  Hugs Nancy

Oh Nancy thanks for your soul touching note,I am hugging.

I am really sorry that you have had to come here with us but I am assuring you that we will help you to find your footing and brace you up when you feel that you are falling,We have all stumbled, get overwhelmed , get angry at doctor's lack of knowledge.God knows they know nothing for sure about cancer but so do we.  but in time sobriety takes over and we see the glass more half full than empty, You'll see my sister, you'll see .Take deep breaths and slow down the thinking,you can't think cancer away, Your strength and resolve to fight will be lost if you embrace the terrible thoughts that will find their way into your head. 

Inspiration, I am giving back that which was given to me by the sisters on this board and by the people I have come across in my coat of many colors life. Many people gave me so much courage just by sharing their journey, ,I have had the pleasure of spending time with wonderful cancer sufferers off the board and I have learnt so much about acceptance of what is. If I didn't constantly reach for acceptance of life's curve balls then Nancy, Cancer wouldn't have found me alive, Cancer found me reaching for acceptance of other things,it throws my reach into overdrive with it's urgency.Cancer came threatening to kill me but instead saved me from dying of a broken heart.In essence saved me from myself.

My strength comes from the knowledge that Cancer came to me because of none of my actions,and it's  visit was totally out of my control.It came intending to take control of my very being and I wrestled and maintained control of me and my decision making process ,the key is to do nothing out of fear.Everyday I make myself pretend that I know Cancer will kill me tomorrow ,this forces me to live today, I may go on like this for many years living every day to its fullest  and that's a good thing. I may not even die of Cancer but I am not going to be so pompous as to convince myself of that and cease to educate myself about how to best work with the Diagnosis.

Practicality and Positivity . One is facing what is, without the pipe dreams,the other is how to get the best possible outcome. Hand in hand they go.

My life's saga and Cancer saga are discussed in my early posts, in August,Sept ,Oct. Nov, and Dec. of 2014 and throughout 2015 If you can find them then you will no longer be able to say you don't know me well.I was uncensored and my displeasures with treatment options were penned.

I am a nicer version of that girl now that I have come to know that most Cancer Doctors don't know squat .Time has taught me that it is not their fault.I am able to forgive now that I have found some that knows a little about the subject and is willing to allow me with their help to do Cancer the wayI am most comfortable with. 

We have a wealth of experienced warriors here on this board, just shout out when enough gets to be enough.

Please stay with us Nancy, you will be comforted,

May the Creator through Grace ease your burden until you know how strong you really can be.

I have received those hugs my sister, I have multiplied them and sent lots back to you with Nuff Nuff Love.

Moli

• debrajo
    molimoli said:

Yes you said it, Thanks to all for the prayers,awsome results.

I am breathing Deb. At present time my goose is not  cooked, but no doubt in a percolator, realisticly,but my aim is to pull the plug on this unwelcomed alligator.Texas Beef soup sounds yum, incidentally while you are hoping to build me up my doctor is hoping that I continue to build myself down, which is a joke ,here is why, 5 yrs ago I was plump,perfectly round, looks delicious and happy.Some people including my doctor would , with great diplomacy, say " It would be 'nice' if you shed a few pounds ( they actually mean many lbs) but if you are happy ,thats all that counts" (liars).  No need to say the conversation was always one sided.  I saw big boned,agile,healthy, cuddly, witty, life of the party, fabulous me. I won't speculate as to what they saw but 'fat' was definately part of it.

Death came and carried with it much darkness, most times pitch-blackness. I ate only for survival purposes,and ate very healthy too,although I had always eaten very healthy foods,the word ' portion' to me  meant: separate the food on the plate so everything gets it's own portion of the plate.

Eating for survival only, meant weight loss .I noticed that with the loss comes more agility, longer neck, less behind , I liked that ,I thought that was the blessing my daughters spirit brought for me. So I hugged weight loss as I had hugged food for many moons. long story kind-of-short. Since then I lost 60+lbs.  But hold the celebration my sisters I didn't find the 'nice' they spoke about ,( liars), here is what I found one morning when I woke up:

Every inch of me went south ( not to florida)

Between my chin and neck I got gills

South of my collar bones I got perfectly smooth surface,like a plane's landing strip, I once had voluptuous breasts there.

My nipples are now where my belly button used to be.

My belly button and its accompanying structure  is now part of a canopy that thinks my vagina needs shelter from rain.

And my poor vagina I have only heard that it's still there.

I was thrown in a state of body image ponderment,pondering how to move some of me back up north (not to canada or North pole ,just north of where they are now.) In the midst of that senseless turmoil :

Bam!!! Cancer came with it's own brutal reality , I reloved me Quick,Quick ,Quick. Now I dont give a rats a.. about body image, "me" is my everything,every part is me, but mostly my mind,It is in-tact, I am whole.I am alive, I am lucky or blessed. We must embrace self so we can hug others with meaning.

Debra  I am speaking directly to you and any other sister/s that have been put on or have put yourself on the body image guilt trip, get off of that excursion now,right now,it leads to no place that has "feel good" you are not your body.I sense from some of your post that you are struggling with that issue. I may be wrong and if so please accept my apology, it's because I have been there  so have a keen sense of it's  signs.

I am Loving and hugging  Moli.

AHHH MOLI!

Girl you are a hoot! But even in your humor you manage to hit the nail on the head!  I'm 64 years old, survived cancer(thank you Lord!),three open heart surgerys, a burst apendex, eight pregnancies, and a ton of other crud.  My body image use to bother me, but not now!  The first pregancy and delivery were almost fatal and wrecked my health for good, yet I tried the diets, exercise, the beating up of my self, all to no good!  Now I don't give a rats rump about the image any more!  I eat well, clean, green, ect. to feel my best and not give this cancer a foot hold, but, believe me, I eat the Turkey and Dressing and not have a moral delima, I make the Christmas Fudge and have a couple of pieces(just not ten!)and I make no excuses!  The dr.s just look at me, but I guess the look on my face tells them if they value their lives they will remain silent!  I feel good, nothing helps the face or the rolls, or the sag.  Everything has gone south also, almost to Anartica!  but who cares.?  I have five living, very health kids, nine and counting grandkids, I am blessed!  Will I ever look better, maybe, maybe not.  God doen't want a pretty corpus, He wants a beautiful soul!(Working on that too!)  Your comment on the nipple reminded of a meme someone sent me on aging.  The woman was at an ER trying to explain how her nipple got cut while shaving her legs!  Rang true to me!  Love you all, Debra

• Cucu me
    Cucu me Member Posts: 213 Member
    debrajo said:

AHHH MOLI!

Girl you are a hoot! But even in your humor you manage to hit the nail on the head!  I'm 64 years old, survived cancer(thank you Lord!),three open heart surgerys, a burst apendex, eight pregnancies, and a ton of other crud.  My body image use to bother me, but not now!  The first pregancy and delivery were almost fatal and wrecked my health for good, yet I tried the diets, exercise, the beating up of my self, all to no good!  Now I don't give a rats rump about the image any more!  I eat well, clean, green, ect. to feel my best and not give this cancer a foot hold, but, believe me, I eat the Turkey and Dressing and not have a moral delima, I make the Christmas Fudge and have a couple of pieces(just not ten!)and I make no excuses!  The dr.s just look at me, but I guess the look on my face tells them if they value their lives they will remain silent!  I feel good, nothing helps the face or the rolls, or the sag.  Everything has gone south also, almost to Anartica!  but who cares.?  I have five living, very health kids, nine and counting grandkids, I am blessed!  Will I ever look better, maybe, maybe not.  God doen't want a pretty corpus, He wants a beautiful soul!(Working on that too!)  Your comment on the nipple reminded of a meme someone sent me on aging.  The woman was at an ER trying to explain how her nipple got cut while shaving her legs!  Rang true to me!  Love you all, Debra

Debrajo,

Moli you are so fun, omg I laugh when I read your posts above

Thank you for that nipple joke, omg

• debrajo
    Cucu me said:

Debrajo,

Moli you are so fun, omg I laugh when I read your posts above

Thank you for that nipple joke, omg

Cucu

Any time dear!  I have to keep joking and laughing since life can be a trial!  I have found so much fun and joy on these boards and so much love, respect, and friendship!  We are all a band of sister, maybe never meating, but always joined(and you too Red!).  Love to make people smile and laugh, it feels so good!  Stay well Cucu and as they use to say "Stay Tuned In for the next Comic Show"!  Best, Debra

• molimoli
    debrajo said:

AHHH MOLI!

You are indeed a pillar of strength.

I needed to be wrong on this one and by George I am,  You and I don't give a rat's something about empty stuff, good for you ,nice to know I needn't worry about you ,about that. Thank the Lord . 

Soul is already beautiful, me think. I am hugging. Laughed out loud about knicking the nipple while shaving ,I will be very careful next time I shave mi legs., Ha haha.

You are loved. Moli