Check ups

For those that have been around the board for a while, you will know gthat I had larynx cancer stage 3 in 2009, had chemo and radiation and in 2014 ENT said no need to see him anymore as it was considered cured. Good. In 2012 a small nodule was found on my lung during a physical nuclear stress test. The nodule was very small and was removed as it was cancer. The biopsy they did removed it all. Had my third tear cat scan a couple of weeks ago and doc said all is awesome. In 2013 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, not surprising, it rune in my family. Have had biopsy's and it has not changed at all, still stage one and the lowest grade it can be. Also had a skin checkup and all clear. So far so good.Denis

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Denis

There is a song I sing with the kids it goes like this. If you are happy and you know it clap your hands. Well brother I am clapping my hands for you.

Tim

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Great news

That's what we like to see on the board...knowing that we can beat the enemy is great inspiration for us in the midst of battle right now. Very happy for you Denis.

Barbara

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Very good to hear Denis

Very good to hear news like that. You have had way more than your share of this. Lets have only good news from now on.

Bill

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 617 Member
    Check Ups

Whoa! A triple play! I'm so happy you shared your good news with us.