new port tommorow

harleywiz
harleywiz Member Posts: 50 Member

ya I get a new port at 7am tommorow mines 2 1/2 years old and has a fiber sheaf that keeps cloging so afther 4 port agrams and many hours of sitting with clot medicne in my port i called the surgon and said put a new one in dont know how they last but i give up trying to fix it its easier to replace it.

Comments

• vtspa6
    vtspa6 Member Posts: 172
    Good luck!  Sure you will

Good luck!  Sure you will feel better that you don't have to worry about the port.  My husband just got his in a few weeks ago.  What fun!

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I had problems with mine like

I had problems with mine like that. I'd have to cough over and over and swing my arms around and one time they had me march up and down the hallway and it never would open up. I finally had to have it removed when it started coming through the skin. I'd had it for a little over a year at that point. I have a very ugly scar from it and it's noticable. I catch people staring at it.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member
    Double Diamond works wonders...

and so does a good port. 

I hope this port does its job properly for you, as they really are a blessing. 

Sue - Trubrit

• harleywiz
    port in but had a vision

everything went ok  but went to bed and i guess i was dreaming but i saw a lady wearing scrubs and a surgial had on darkskin like brazillin and brown eyes and in the dream all i saw was her and she was not moving like a picture but i was focused in her browns eyes like she was looking in to my soul gust could not look away then woke up kinda weird maybe weird dream from drugs or somthing in my fucture oh well time will tell oh and she hat purple scrubs my fav color

• harleywiz
    port in but had a vision

everything went ok  but went to bed and i guess i was dreaming but i saw a lady wearing scrubs and a surgial had on darkskin like brazillin and brown eyes and in the dream all i saw was her and she was not moving like a picture but i was focused in her browns eyes like she was looking in to my soul gust could not look away then woke up kinda weird maybe weird dream from drugs or somthing in my fucture oh well time will tell oh and she hat purple scrubs my fav color