Ok Ladies

Options
debrajo
debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member

I am all-out worried about Alexandra!  She is not only NOT posting, but is not in the bsck ground!  If anyone knows if she's ok, please let us know.  I hate to stalk(well, not really), but I am concerned.  Thanks, All   Debrajo

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Me, too

I'm worried too, Debrajo.  She hasn't been online since the 7 th.

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    She has not been on Facebook

Since August 3.  She doesn't post much.  Are you a Facebook friend?  I could private message her but I don't want to impose.  She kind of pulled away from Facebook a while back.

Karen

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to scare anyone

Last Friday I was taken by ambulance (yet again) to ER with severe vomiting, dehydration and extremities cramping and then admitted to the local hospital, where I was having lots of fun on IV fluids and experimented with strong and virtually unlimited Canadian painkillers. It goes without saying that this place had no internet access and very few very dirty washrooms. Today the bed finally opened up at my Cancer Center and I got transferred as an inpatient; I have already raided all fridges, found common interest with the doctor (adult resorts) and await new adventures.

So I'm OK and many-many thanks to everyone who cared and sent good wishes.

Love you,

Alexandra 

• Abbycat2
    Abbycat2 Member Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Last Friday I was taken by ambulance (yet again) to ER with severe vomiting, dehydration and extremities cramping and then admitted to the local hospital, where I was having lots of fun on IV fluids and experimented with strong and virtually unlimited Canadian painkillers. It goes without saying that this place had no internet access and very few very dirty washrooms. Today the bed finally opened up at my Cancer Center and I got transferred as an inpatient; I have already raided all fridges, found common interest with the doctor (adult resorts) and await new adventures.

Love you,

Alexandra 

Thank goodness you're OK!

Alexandra,

We were all worried about you. I have been following your story and have been quietly cheering for you for some time now. Glad to hear that you are home and on the mend. Wishing you the very best.

Warmly,

Cathy

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Abbycat2 said:

Thank goodness you're OK!

Alexandra,

We were all worried about you. I have been following your story and have been quietly cheering for you for some time now. Glad to hear that you are home and on the mend. Wishing you the very best.

Warmly,

Cathy

Phew

Take all the good stuff you can get and get back on your feet.  Fox did it.  You have to show him gals are even tougher.

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love you,

Alexandra 

Hi Alexandra

Glad to hear you're doing better.  I need to check in here more often, especially after seeing a lot of familiar faces.  This was the first place I found consolation.  My best to you.

Karen

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love you,

Alexandra 

It's me, the stalker!

Thank God you survived the hospital!  Girl!  You need 50 lashes with a wet noodle!  Adult resorts and Doctors,  INDEED!  You scared the crap out of me!  Get better and get to Jamaca ! And we need some funnies,or naughty pictures!  Best, Debra

• wholfmeister
    wholfmeister Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love you,

Alexandra 

Take care!

Sounds like the sea is rough, but your wonderful spirit will see you through.  I'm sure it was great to get to the cancer center, where you don't have to explain everything to everybody!

Obviously, we all love you!

Take care, sweet friend! 

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Take care!

Sounds like the sea is rough, but your wonderful spirit will see you through.  I'm sure it was great to get to the cancer center, where you don't have to explain everything to everybody!

Obviously, we all love you!

Take care, sweet friend! 

Whew, Alexandra!

Glad you made it through with your sense of humor intact!

Lots of hugs,

Kelly

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Yeah!

so glad to read your post. (((( hugs))))).  Maria

• Jue
    Jue Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love you,

Alexandra 

Hi alexandra , glad things

Hi alexandra , glad things improving hoping you get back to NED and Jamaica . Jue x

• pandagypsy
    pandagypsy Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love you,

Alexandra 

good to hear from you

Aren't we a CRAZY bunch of lunatics?  I, too, was not seeing your posts........know that we are all here for YOU and everyone else.  This is a great place to be stalked, isn't it?  We all understand. Take care.......