Prayers, good vibes, any kind of loving though for our dear friend herdizziness - Winter Marie

Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
edited August 2015 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Winter has just been told that her bili is high, and that she is in liver failure. 

After a fight between her Doctor, nurse and pharma, they are going to try Erbitux again. 

We need to rally around our friend with all the prayers or good vibes we can muster. We all know Winter is a fighter, and she will do her part, so we must do our part as well. 

WE LOVE YOU WINTER!

Sue - Trubrit

Comments

• sflgirl
    sflgirl Member Posts: 220 Member
    Good thoughts and prayers on the way

Sue, thanks for the update.  Winter Marie is inspirational.  Only the best.

Andrea

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Winter Marie

Dearest Winter Marie, I know this is hard, but you are one of the strongest persons that I've ever known, so if anyone can do this, you can!  Now get that Erbitux and flght those little demon cells away and destroy them.  Now get plenty of rest and come back strong, we're all with you.

Gentle hugs,

Cynthia 

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member

Winter Marie

Dearest Winter Marie, I know this is hard, but you are one of the strongest persons that I've ever known, so if anyone can do this, you can!  Now get that Erbitux and flght those little demon cells away and destroy them.  Now get plenty of rest and come back strong, we're all with you.

Gentle hugs,

Cynthia 

We have your back, Winter

We have your back, Winter Marie. Prayers, best wishes, hugs, strength,courage.....

CM

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Sending all the strength,

Sending all the strength, prays and positive energy I have to you Winter ....

I am sorry that you are facing difficult times right now .. a special prayer for you.

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Sending all the strength,

Sending all the strength, prays and positive energy I have to you Winter ....

I am sorry that you are facing difficult times right now .. a special prayer for you.

Winter, My Friend

Sending love and postive thoughts to you, my friend. Also lending you a pair of boots to continue kickin' cancer's a$$.

We are all here for you.

Karen

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Winter, you are such a strong

Winter, you are such a strong fighter that inspires us all. I am glad you fought for the Erbitux. It tells me you are far from being done. Keeping fighting. Your love for life and fighting spirit is a true testement of the human spirit and the will to live.

• lizard44
    lizard44 Member Posts: 409 Member
    Sending positive vibes

So sorry for the setback, Winter Marie. Sending many healing thoughts,vibes and wishes that you'll be able to make that trip to visit your daughter and grandchildren in Ohio at the end of this month as you had hoped to. Hang in there! 

• skeets1961
    skeets1961 Member Posts: 56
    Praying for healing for you

Praying for healing for you Winter Marie and strength for you and your family.

• Dyanclark
    Dyanclark Member Posts: 296
    WinterMarie

Cry

George & Diane send our love & prayers. 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Dyanclark said:

WinterMarie

Cry

George & Diane send our love & prayers. 

Hugs and positive thoughts

Hugs and positive thoughts for you, Winter. You are amazing and tough but my heart hurts knowing that you're having a difficult time. Bless you. I'm saying a prayer for you.

Jan

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Hey Winter Marie,  sending

Hey Winter Marie,  sending many prayers and positive thoughts for you to turn things around and feel better soon.

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Hugs, Thoughts, Prayers and Vibes

All are with you Winter

• lp1964
    lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member
    Dear Friend,

I want to send you me support and best wishes. I wish you a speedy resolution to this hurdle. You are the Rock of our community and we believe in you.

Laz

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Sending loads of strength your way...

you're a tough gal, WM.  Keep fighting.

• Luv2lunch
    Luv2lunch Member Posts: 270
    Pulling for you Winter

Hey Winter,

Mom and I are praying for you to pull through this difficult time. You are very strong and we know you can do this. Please take care. We love you.

Linda and Mom

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Luv2lunch said:

Pulling for you Winter

Hey Winter,

Mom and I are praying for you to pull through this difficult time. You are very strong and we know you can do this. Please take care. We love you.

Linda and Mom

Winter Marie

hello dear girl......you are simply The Best.  The strongest, the best informed.....a true friend and a true warrior.  Sending all the very very best wishes......mags

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Just said a special prayer

Just said a special prayer for her. I will continue to pray for her.

• Miss Cindy L
    Miss Cindy L Member Posts: 34
    Sending love and prayers

Sending all the love and prayers your way! You can do this you are an amazing, strong person and we are all here for you!! 

• Daisy13
    Daisy13 Member Posts: 43 Member
    Sweet Winter ...

several years ago you wrote on your 'about me' page:

Every day is another day that the sunshine of a new morning has kissed my face, and for that I am grateful.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.  Lighting a candle for you tonight and sending you peace, love, and courage my feisty friend. 

Daisy/Devotion10/Cynthia

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Winter Marie

We are here for you Winter Marie.  I am holding on to hope that the treatment will work.  You are strong.

Aloha,

Kathleen