Kidney scans

brea588
brea588 Member Posts: 240

Had ct scans done last week and it was NED   NED   YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    Great stuff! Keep it up!

Great stuff! Keep it up!

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Yeah, Baby!  Doing the happy

Yeah, Baby!  Doing the happy dance!  Hugs~~ XXOOO

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    NED? Fantastic news,

NED? Fantastic news, Brea!

Hurray for you! We all celebrate with you!

Big hugs

Jojo

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    Jojo61 said:

NED? Fantastic news,

NED? Fantastic news, Brea!

Hurray for you! We all celebrate with you!

Big hugs

Jojo

Congratulations, yeah !!! :-)

Congratulations, yeah !!! :-)

• Phredswife
    Phredswife Member Posts: 162
    Great news

Yay! That is awesome news!Smile

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member

Great news

Yay! That is awesome news!Smile

Expectations

Brea'

With a small little buggar like yours, I expect those NED'S to turn into NBD'S over time.

(no big deals)

Icemantoo

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    icemantoo said:

Expectations

Brea'

With a small little buggar like yours, I expect those NED'S to turn into NBD'S over time.

(no big deals)

Icemantoo

Congratulations Brea, it's

Congratulations Brea, it's great news

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    foroughsh said:

Congratulations Brea, it's

Congratulations Brea, it's great news

Wonderful news! Congrats to

Wonderful news! Congrats to you.

• Ree_Maryland
    Ree_Maryland Member Posts: 161 Member
    scans

so happy for you , now you can rest a bit , congrats. keep us posted , i don't write much on here because don't know what to say really but Iam happy for you, 

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

scans

so happy for you , now you can rest a bit , congrats. keep us posted , i don't write much on here because don't know what to say really but Iam happy for you, 

Awesome!

Brea, Great news! You've had your share of problems. Nice to see good things happening. FLY. Fox.

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foxhd said:

Awesome!

Brea, Great news! You've had your share of problems. Nice to see good things happening. FLY. Fox.

Good news= always worth

Good news= always worth sharing!

You made OUR day too ya know!

Hugs, Jan

• NED is a popular person

NED is a popular person around here lately!!! Congratulations!!!!!

• aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    Yahoo!

To you!  As someone else said, "Time for the happy pants dance"

Laurie

• brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    thanks

Thanks everyone !! Sorry late thanking you for your support, but seems things just keep happening.  Friday, my husband (who has been feeling bad for 3 or more weeks) is having chest pain.  I take him to hosp and he is having another heart attack, they gave him blood thinning med IV and stopped the attack,  cardiac cath sat morn, revealed 2 arteries almost completely occluded,  one was throwing small blood clots out of it , and the other 90 percent occluded.  He got stents in both and this now makes him a total of 9 stents in heart.  Got to come home today from hospital.  JUst keep us in your thoughts and prayers please.  More good news my breast mass is same size not changed in 6 months so now going to yearly testing  YAY   

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    brea588 said:

thanks

Thanks everyone !! Sorry late thanking you for your support, but seems things just keep happening.  Friday, my husband (who has been feeling bad for 3 or more weeks) is having chest pain.  I take him to hosp and he is having another heart attack, they gave him blood thinning med IV and stopped the attack,  cardiac cath sat morn, revealed 2 arteries almost completely occluded,  one was throwing small blood clots out of it , and the other 90 percent occluded.  He got stents in both and this now makes him a total of 9 stents in heart.  Got to come home today from hospital.  JUst keep us in your thoughts and prayers please.  More good news my breast mass is same size not changed in 6 months so now going to yearly testing  YAY   

It is my considered opinion

That people with cancer should be excused other medical problems in themselves ot the ones we love. Tell hubby to stop having heart attacks! and well done on the lach of growth!

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member

It is my considered opinion

That people with cancer should be excused other medical problems in themselves ot the ones we love. Tell hubby to stop having heart attacks! and well done on the lach of growth!

Keeping you both in my

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. So glad your husband is ok and coming home.