Options
13»

Comments

• hydrangea
    hydrangea Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Jojo61 said:

Neil, you do what is best for

Neil, you do what is best for you. Please know that we value your input, your tremendous knowledge, and all the care and concern you have shown others here. We would, in turn, like to support you any way we can.

I will send my good thoughts your way for the best possible outcome for you.

Big hugs

Jojo

Best for You

Neil,

Please know that you are in my daily prayers.  I understand your position at this time and will support you in any way possible.  You have provided so many of us with such in-depth knowledge of this dreadful disease and I appreciate all of the knowledge that you have shared. 

My heart is heavy knowing your focus at this time but know that you are comforted by a loving family.

Sincerely,

Diane

• NanoSecond
    NanoSecond Member Posts: 653
    Options
    hydrangea said:

Best for You

Neil,

Please know that you are in my daily prayers.  I understand your position at this time and will support you in any way possible.  You have provided so many of us with such in-depth knowledge of this dreadful disease and I appreciate all of the knowledge that you have shared. 

My heart is heavy knowing your focus at this time but know that you are comforted by a loving family.

Sincerely,

Diane

Thank you!

Diane - thank you and everyone else for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I do wish I could contribute more but my greatest nemesis right now is extreme fatigue.