Missed many Birthdays

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

Happy Birthday to all I missed since I dont' get on often.

DeniseLaughing

Comments

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    I get frustrated*

I sometimes get frustrated here when I see the Happy Birthdays...but don't know how to go to that person's Home Page to see when they joined or the last time they were on.

My Birthdays after BC Diagnosis were not especially Happy ones...but I do remember my 70th because I did not think I would live to be 70.............looking back I realize that 'None of us knows the time or the place' and we would do well to just take it all a day at a time and LIVE for today.     Every Day is Somebody's Birthday and My Wish for you is PEACE and hope that you will find Joy in Life and Gratitude for EACH DAY.

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    GlowMore said:

I get frustrated*

I sometimes get frustrated here when I see the Happy Birthdays...but don't know how to go to that person's Home Page to see when they joined or the last time they were on.

My Birthdays after BC Diagnosis were not especially Happy ones...but I do remember my 70th because I did not think I would live to be 70.............looking back I realize that 'None of us knows the time or the place' and we would do well to just take it all a day at a time and LIVE for today.     Every Day is Somebody's Birthday and My Wish for you is PEACE and hope that you will find Joy in Life and Gratitude for EACH DAY.

Glowmore

well said

Glowmore

well said

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

Glowmore

well said

Glowmore

well said

Thank You

I remember that they used to tell us when we were younger to be sure to call our Mothers on our Birthdays.......to thank them for our lives.    Birthdays are special because we have completed another year....and then the very next day we step into the next year..........so we are only that particular number for ONE DAY  ha ha............. and they are special because we can have ice cream and cake  oh boy.... and get gifts too..........oh boy again.   Cool