Fill in your bios

icemantoo
icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member

Every so often I get frustrated when someone asks a simple question and I have no idea what the apporopriate answer is because I do not know anything about their journey and whether they are Stage 1 or Stage 4. I try looking up their previous posts, but they are not always easy to find. I do not want to giva an answer that is wrong or inappropriate. So if any of you have a question try and put in a little information as to your journey so far and by all means fill in your "My CSN Space".

Icemantoo

Comments

• Terri065
    Terri065 Member Posts: 81
    Will do as soon as we find

Will do as soon as we find out what stage this is.

Just want you to know I find your post positive and reassuring and they've helped me get through this nightmare. 

Thank you, Terri

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Terri065 said:

Will do as soon as we find

Will do as soon as we find out what stage this is.

Just want you to know I find your post positive and reassuring and they've helped me get through this nightmare. 

Thank you, Terri

Unfortunately this is not the

Unfortunately this is not the most user-friendly message board format. It took me forever to even find where I can put my bio and now for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit it, lol. And I'm not technologically challenged;My work is with computers and at one time I was admin for several message boards. But this one is certainly a challenge, though I'm grateful it's here.

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    APny said:

Unfortunately this is not the

Unfortunately this is not the most user-friendly message board format. It took me forever to even find where I can put my bio and now for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit it, lol. And I'm not technologically challenged;My work is with computers and at one time I was admin for several message boards. But this one is certainly a challenge, though I'm grateful it's here.

How to edit

Apny,

Hit the My CSN Space icon on your left. then hit the edit icon on the new screen.

Icemantoo

• tyjsbtn
    tyjsbtn Member Posts: 50
    Thank you Iceman. I finally

Thank you Iceman. I finally took the time to write a little about me. It has been such a whirlwind since August 1st and hopefully it will start to calm down a bit now.

• APny
    tyjsbtn said:

Thank you Iceman. I finally

Thank you Iceman. I finally took the time to write a little about me. It has been such a whirlwind since August 1st and hopefully it will start to calm down a bit now.

Iceman, that doesn't work for

Iceman, that doesn't work for me. I've tried that. When I hit the edit option all it does is takes me to a page where I can reset my password, change my address and name, and photo. It does not take me to the bio page. Whether I try accessing it through the link at the top of the page (click here to update your about me page, etc.) or via the link on the left to My CSN Space, the edit function does not allow editing the bio and just takes me to the page I mentioned about name, address, password, and so on.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    APny said:

Iceman, that doesn't work for

Iceman, that doesn't work for me. I've tried that. When I hit the edit option all it does is takes me to a page where I can reset my password, change my address and name, and photo. It does not take me to the bio page. Whether I try accessing it through the link at the top of the page (click here to update your about me page, etc.) or via the link on the left to My CSN Space, the edit function does not allow editing the bio and just takes me to the page I mentioned about name, address, password, and so on.

You were almost there.

After clicking on edit, click "about me".  Then scroll down to # 6 to update your bio.

• APny
    ConnieSW said:

You were almost there.

After clicking on edit, click "about me".  Then scroll down to # 6 to update your bio.

That was it! Thanks, Connie

That was it! Thanks, Connie Smile

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    APny said:

That was it! Thanks, Connie

That was it! Thanks, Connie Smile

Write on!

Write on! says the Iceman! I was just in the situation Iceman describes.  Very valid point. It gets tough to give a good answer to someone who doesn't want to be bothered making basic relevent information available.

• Wings57
    Wings57 Member Posts: 8
    Added a bit of info. Will add

Added a bit of info. Will add more when I know more.....

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    Good Point

And done.

Todd

• icemantoo said:

How to edit

Apny,

Hit the My CSN Space icon on your left. then hit the edit icon on the new screen.

Icemantoo

I tried, and gave up.  Could

I tried, and gave up.  Could not figure out how to input information.  And I am fairly computer savvy. Foot in Mouth

If at first you don't succeed, try again. I got it to work, and got a picture for my avatar.

• JennyDra
    JennyDra Member Posts: 24
    Iceman I tried to fill in

Iceman I tried to fill in what I. Could ...hope it has worked!!!