Sick, needed three emails, got those so card list to go out tonight

Helen321
Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member

Merry Christmas=}

Comments

• fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467 Member
    Thanks Helen

Thanks helen for doing this...Hope you feel better soon.  

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Helen

You rock! Thanks for volunteering and fighting through illness : )

Easyflip/Richard

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Thank you for doing this!

I got it and plan to start on them today.  Hope you feel better soon!

• Helen321
    You're welcome=)  I have a

You're welcome=)  I have a bad cold that knocked me out for a few days.  I picked up some cards and will be mailing mine out as well=)  After I'm better so I don't germinate half of the world.  lol  

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Helen321 said:

You're welcome=)  I have a

You're welcome=)  I have a bad cold that knocked me out for a few days.  I picked up some cards and will be mailing mine out as well=)  After I'm better so I don't germinate half of the world.  lol  

Old Indian cold remedy

Chop one onion. Put in in a pot. Cover the onions with whiskey. Bring it to a full boil. Drain the liquid. Throw out the onions. Drink the liquid. Climb under a blanket and swear it out. You will either be over your cold or you won't care

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thx Helen

Big job no doubt...w2go and on behalf of the community, thank you.

craig

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Just sent mine out today...

you guys got precedence over my relatives!

• Helen321
    Sundanceh said:

Thx Helen

Big job no doubt...w2go and on behalf of the community, thank you.

craig

Only a few of us signed up

Only a few of us signed up for the list but that's okay, that's all it takes.  lol.  

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member

Just sent mine out today...

you guys got precedence over my relatives!

Sorry, I couldn't sign up

Sorry, I couldn't sign up this year. My TIA turned into a stroke and although my initial deficits have returned, handwriting has not. I am told that it will in time. I can type but not write.  I am very grateful that all is turning out well.  I will use the forum to send wishes to everyone. As always, I pray for each of you.

CM

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry

Usually I'd have signed up but $400 a month to hospital every month plus a $500 debt a month we didn't have last year have just spent me finacially.  We are giving our kids and grandkids less this year in the first time in 30 years - it is sad.  And now found out that because of the ACA (Obamacare) our insurance premiums monthy and deductible for the next year will go up substancially starting January.  Just don't know how people can do it anymore and we live on a fixed income.  Just want to say I'm thankful for everyone on this board and wish everyone a very Blessed Holiday Season.  Hoping that you feel better soon especially before the Holiday season begins.  Thanks for starting this list.  Maybe next year I'll be on it. 

Hugs!  Kim

• Helen321

Sorry, I couldn't sign up

Sorry, I couldn't sign up this year. My TIA turned into a stroke and although my initial deficits have returned, handwriting has not. I am told that it will in time. I can type but not write.  I am very grateful that all is turning out well.  I will use the forum to send wishes to everyone. As always, I pray for each of you.

CM

Hey CM, email addresses are

Hey CM, email addresses are included in case you want to participate by computer. We all are dealing with so many health issues, sometimes it's nice to get cards even when you're not well enough to give them.  If you want send me your address and email in PM.

• Helen321

Sorry

Usually I'd have signed up but $400 a month to hospital every month plus a $500 debt a month we didn't have last year have just spent me finacially.  We are giving our kids and grandkids less this year in the first time in 30 years - it is sad.  And now found out that because of the ACA (Obamacare) our insurance premiums monthy and deductible for the next year will go up substancially starting January.  Just don't know how people can do it anymore and we live on a fixed income.  Just want to say I'm thankful for everyone on this board and wish everyone a very Blessed Holiday Season.  Hoping that you feel better soon especially before the Holiday season begins.  Thanks for starting this list.  Maybe next year I'll be on it. 

Hugs!  Kim

Hey Kim, I relate to the

Hey Kim, I relate to the money issues all too well and it just keeps spiraling further and further.  Please PM me your home address=}

• Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks....

... for the list and the cards which finally are making their way to germany :-)

Hugs from Cologne 

Petra