Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween TO ALL

xxxooo

Carie

Comments

• Great halloween

Just took my only grandchild on his first trick or treat. He turns 2 tomorrow and its very cold here in Franklin, so 2 blocks did it. He is amazing. Already talking, though with a limited vocabulary. Loves to ring doorbells. Tried to give his candy away to the people who answered. Birthday party tomorrow. Winter is here though probably nothing compared to Michigan. 20" snow forecast for the mountain peaks where my cabin is.  Cheers.

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    unknown said:

Great halloween

Just took my only grandchild on his first trick or treat. He turns 2 tomorrow and its very cold here in Franklin, so 2 blocks did it. He is amazing. Already talking, though with a limited vocabulary. Loves to ring doorbells. Tried to give his candy away to the people who answered. Birthday party tomorrow. Winter is here though probably nothing compared to Michigan. 20" snow forecast for the mountain peaks where my cabin is.  Cheers.

BOO!

Hey Carrie,

Happy Halloween to you too! We had about 400 plus kids and then ran out of candy. They started showing up at 4:30 and it was a steady flow until 8:00. Never had so many trick or treaters ever! Lots of cute kids with darling costumes,but must admit, I'm glad it's over. Take care...Sue