this sound weird

harleywiz
harleywiz Member Posts: 50 Member
edited October 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1

has any one seen triple numbers months ago i woke up in the middle of the night i usaly sleep throught the night and the clock displayed 444 i could not go back  to sleep the 444 was in my brain first i thought lottry numbers and then i thought april 4th 2014 nothing  made any sense to me but i could not let it go i thought someone was trying to tell me somthing  so i went to my computer brought up google and typed 444 and what came up was that it was a angel number and it was telling me everything would be find now all the time i see 333,555,444,222 ect yes no (666) so now when i see the numebers i just say to my self thanks angles for looking over me. this has never happen to me in my life time but now i see it all the time ( i just hope there not telling me im ready to go) but telling me everything will be find i have only told this to maybe 4 people 3 of them told me there angle numbers but by then i already know that any buddy have this happen?

Comments

  • Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    I wake up at random hours,

    I wake up at random hours, all my numbers tell me is that I really need a way to get better sleep.  lol  But I do like and believe in signs.

  • JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Helen321 said:

    I wake up at random hours,

    I wake up at random hours, all my numbers tell me is that I really need a way to get better sleep.  lol  But I do like and believe in signs.

    I find that really

    I find that really interesting. Due to what I experienced after my mom died in 1997 I'm open to people who have passed being able to communictae with us. And that they leave us signs. I had wierd electricity issues, thing disappearing, TV going up or down or on or off with nobody near it. My mom lived in the basement suite I'd had built for her and I'd hear someone down there closing cupboard doors and using the microwave. If I went down it was silent and empty.

    Next house I lived in had the garage door open and shut on it's own a few times. I got my parent's phone number showing up on my call display at home but when I called it nobody ever answered. They hadn't had that number since my dad passed away. One day my grandfather's watch- an antique wind up- which was on display on a side table in our living room suddenly started up while my daughter and I were talking about my mom. It ticked loudly for about five minutes and then suddenly stopped. It hadn;t been wound in probably over a year.

    There's lots more that happened but I'll leave with this. I went to a grief support group and told the councellor what I was experiencing and she said she hears stories like mine all the time.

  • Steve444
    Steve444 Member Posts: 105 Member
    444

    I have often seen potential signs in numbers or at least am drawn to numbers.  44 is like you said a master number in numerology attributed to angels.  My wife always calls out angel time when it's 4:44.  In fact, my wife and I started forming an interest with each other when we were working together and she saw a license plate of 444-MSG on the way to work which she followed the entire way, she took it as a sign from the angels that we had to tell our boss and we were meant to be together.  We've been happy ever since.  My son always called out terrorist time when it's 9:11, but that's probably not very PC.  7:11 is slurpy time. At 6:19 I exclaim, it's my birthday!  For some reason, 10 years ago or so (when I was 33 - msster number of the teacher or wisdom) I had dreams and feelings about dying when I was 44.  I'm 44 now and was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.  I don't think I'll die before my next birthday in 2015, but we'll see :)  So yeah, those into numerology see signs in numbers all the time, especially double and triple digits called master numbers that supposedly have special meaning.

  • Steve444
    Steve444 Member Posts: 105 Member
    Steve444 said:

    444

    I have often seen potential signs in numbers or at least am drawn to numbers.  44 is like you said a master number in numerology attributed to angels.  My wife always calls out angel time when it's 4:44.  In fact, my wife and I started forming an interest with each other when we were working together and she saw a license plate of 444-MSG on the way to work which she followed the entire way, she took it as a sign from the angels that we had to tell our boss and we were meant to be together.  We've been happy ever since.  My son always called out terrorist time when it's 9:11, but that's probably not very PC.  7:11 is slurpy time. At 6:19 I exclaim, it's my birthday!  For some reason, 10 years ago or so (when I was 33 - msster number of the teacher or wisdom) I had dreams and feelings about dying when I was 44.  I'm 44 now and was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.  I don't think I'll die before my next birthday in 2015, but we'll see :)  So yeah, those into numerology see signs in numbers all the time, especially double and triple digits called master numbers that supposedly have special meaning.

    444

    Oh, and I just remembered my screen name here is Steve444 which wasn't chosen randomly :)  Take in the signs and live a magical life.  Be happy, be kind, be gracious, be forgiving.  It's far too easy for us all to be negative and feel sorrow, though I find being positive and greatful for the time I've lived, the people I've met and everything I've seen and experienced a belssing.  I've had a good life whether it's over soon or not.  Little signs remind me of that and keep me going.

  • lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    Steve444 said:

    444

    Oh, and I just remembered my screen name here is Steve444 which wasn't chosen randomly :)  Take in the signs and live a magical life.  Be happy, be kind, be gracious, be forgiving.  It's far too easy for us all to be negative and feel sorrow, though I find being positive and greatful for the time I've lived, the people I've met and everything I've seen and experienced a belssing.  I've had a good life whether it's over soon or not.  Little signs remind me of that and keep me going.

    Me too

    I used to have airline people as roommates, and used to think it was funny that I'd wake up at 7:47 (without setting the alarm!)

    when we were kids, we kidded around that if you wake up at 3 am, you are possessed by the devil - I think is came from the exorcist movie. 

    When I got cancer, I'd wake up at 4 am, or thereabouts; ergo, if you start waking up,around 4, see a doctor! (Heh)

    Karin