Pathology in

No disease no cancer. The two spots were scar tissue!!! Words can't express my appreciation for you guys praying hugging and thinking good thoughts for me. We are family!! 

Comments

• Lifeisbeautiful
    Lifeisbeautiful Member Posts: 50
    That's great news!

No more chemo and finally time to go back your normal life. I couldn't be happier for you! And yes, you're right, we are family here because we all have the same thing in common besides the cancer, we want to live!!!!!!

Congratulations Jeff! :)

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Winderful news!

Happy Dance Time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXQUhX89vtQ

• givingrace
    givingrace Member Posts: 161
    That's sooooooo awesome !!!
    I

That's sooooooo awesome !!!

I am very happy for you.

GG

• givingrace
    givingrace Member Posts: 161
    I was so stuck in my head I

I was so stuck in my head I never saw your post till this morning.  Thankyou for your strength and courage.  This journey is so difficult at times but no matter what we can share and celebrate the victories just as much as all the rest of the stuff that comes along.  Thankyou for sharing and showing HOPE. 

God Bless

GG

• DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    extremely happy for you...

extremely happy for you... can't get better than this ... being scared and hearing back "scar tissue" congratulations...

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,803 Member
    Blessing !

Jeff, you have stated many times that you are a person of prayer, and this is obviously a great blessing.

May you have 30 years without a medical fright again !

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member

Blessing !

Jeff, you have stated many times that you are a person of prayer, and this is obviously a great blessing.

May you have 30 years without a medical fright again !

Best news ever

We are very happy for you, now you can get on with your life.  Cancer changes our lives, hopefully some of those changes make us a better person.  You have been a great support to all of us too Jeff and a great addition to our family.  Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Bill & Becky

PS     I think I hear some fish calling

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    illead said:

Best news ever

We are very happy for you, now you can get on with your life.  Cancer changes our lives, hopefully some of those changes make us a better person.  You have been a great support to all of us too Jeff and a great addition to our family.  Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Bill & Becky

PS     I think I hear some fish calling

Awesome Jeff

Awesome news Jeff!! What a relief to hear that it was only scar tissue, may you stay in remission forever! :D

wishing you only the best in life! Take care (((Hugs)))

Sincerely,

Liz

• amanda_christy
    amanda_christy Member Posts: 60
    Yaaay u!

I screamed with excitement when i read ur post!!!! Silent scream! WOW!!!! u were so sure it was cancer which makes this good/great/fantastic new so much better!!!!

Yaaaaaay! U've so made my day Jeff!

Wow! :-)

• Jeff148
    Jeff148 Member Posts: 184

Yaaay u!

I screamed with excitement when i read ur post!!!! Silent scream! WOW!!!! u were so sure it was cancer which makes this good/great/fantastic new so much better!!!!

Yaaaaaay! U've so made my day Jeff!

Wow! :-)

Thanks!!!

I'm still screaming (silently)!!!