hello everyone

Options

just finished my 11th treatment 1 more to go, have numbness in fingers and cold effects me but other than that ok  thanks everyone for your support, special thanks to trubit, i feel bad talking when theres so much sickness going on thanks again

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    I love the good news

And I'm loving your good news.  One more treatment and you're done with it. Do you get to ring the bell? I rang the bell, even though I was heading into raditaion and more chemo. 

Don't ever feel bad sharing your good news. it is such a lift to everyones spirits. Think how awful this forum would be if it only contained the sadness of loss and the pains of treatment. 

I hope you have a wonderful celetbration planned. When I got my port out, I bought a lovely little gemstone bracelett. It is special to me, and I wear it knowing what it represents. 

Don't be a stranger. Pop in and share the good news in the future. All of your clear scans, good blood work, happy events. 

Cyber hugs, aggie.

Sue - Trubrit

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I echo Trubit/Sue's sentiment!

Good news is uplifting and gives hope to everyone on here. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Lin

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Awesome

Always feel welcome to share good news.  We need to rejoice in all circumstances where it is a good scan, blood test, treatment, etc.  Congratulations on finishing your treatment and pat yourself on the back because you deserve it.  Never got to ring a bell but did get a certificate.  Anything you can do to celebrate afterward is a good thing also.  We went to our camp resort and rented a cabin for two nights just to get away from it all.  It was wonderful and celebrating the end of that journey was so needed.  

Kim

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Light...

...at the end of the tunnel. It's always a good day when chemo ends. Congratulations! 

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Here's to wishing you NED!!!

Here's to wishing you NED!!! Thanks for the update. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way as you wrap up this battle.

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Phil64 said:

Here's to wishing you NED!!!

Here's to wishing you NED!!! Thanks for the update. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way as you wrap up this battle.

You are doing great. Keep it

You are doing great. Keep it up. 

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Its a great

Congratulations. Its a great feeling knowing you only have one treatment left is'nt it.

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love hearing

Good news!  You are two ahead of me so I love hearing positive things!  keeping prayers and good thoughts for all good results!