Pink Wine by the Case??**

Options
GlowMore
GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

If we must be on Pink Bus or in Pink Waiting Room we need to buy the Pink Wine by the Case.... don't you gals agree?

Wonder if the Doctors would approve?   I always heard that Red Wine was good for the blood...but all it ever does for me is make me sleepy.  yuk  yuk    

So if we are going to buy it by the case...why kind of Pink Wine shall we buy?

Rose?   Or how about this one:  "Aromas of mandarin orange with subtle berry and pomegranate flavors make sweet Pink Moscato Wine a perfect partner for spicy appetizers or Chinese take-out ..."    Grabbed that one off Google  hee hee

And...NO I am not partaking of the bubbly at the moment....just waxing philosophical as came and went without a phone call.  HA        Too much wine will give me a headache anyway.......as a matter of fact....too much of anything alcoholic gives me a headache...so only a half glass with my meal is my limit.     I'm just yaking here....jump in at any time.

"

Comments

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I will bring wine glasses

Glo. I have never drank in my life but 1 time and that was when I was 17yrs old. I do not know anything about different wines but I can be on the pink bus with you and bring the wine glasses. Once upon our arrival all of us can go in with you and have a party with your ONC. Since I do not drink I will be in charge of making sure your ONC is very well supplied with the favorite wine of choice and having a good time. By the time we leave his office we will have a wonderful trip coming back home and you will be tickled PINK because your ONC is going to tell you, that you are cancer free.Smile Throwing Pixie Dust Your WaySmile   Pixie

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good

Sounds like a good idea...(i'll back some pink lemonaide fror myself)

Sounds like a great idea....

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options

Sounds like a good

Sounds like a good idea...(i'll back some pink lemonaide fror myself)

Sounds like a great idea....

Good Ideas Gals

All good ideas.....the glasses and the lemonade......just so we don't all drink the Kool Aid....