10 month checkup....NED

2»

Comments

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS

Hey Bill,

I have to say, you are a guy who knows how to have a great time.  I believe that you may have just set a record for an outpatient visit in time and travel.  Most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS on getting the NED from your doc, and having a great SLP who had a solution for your leaky prosthesis, that does make the trip worth it.  Sending you the best of wishes.  Keep It Mov'in Forward!

PATRICK

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    patricke said:

CONGRATULATIONS

Hey Bill,

I have to say, you are a guy who knows how to have a great time.  I believe that you may have just set a record for an outpatient visit in time and travel.  Most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS on getting the NED from your doc, and having a great SLP who had a solution for your leaky prosthesis, that does make the trip worth it.  Sending you the best of wishes.  Keep It Mov'in Forward!

PATRICK

Thanks Patrick

I will say it was a nice drive, long but nice. Got to spend some quality time with my wife, she went so I would not have to go alone. Great day. Thanks.

Bill

• polystone2014
    polystone2014 Member Posts: 59
    congratulation

Good news. Congratulation!!!!

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Congratulations on NED.

Congratulations on NED. Praying for many more.

Debbie

• wmc

congratulation

Good news. Congratulation!!!!

Thank you....

Thank you!   Laughing

• wmc
    jim and i said:

Congratulations on NED.

Congratulations on NED. Praying for many more.

Debbie

Debbie....Thank you

Thank you Debbie......Remember we are all still here for you any time......Thanks

Bill

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    Congats

congratulations on NED, WOW what a marathon drive and day you had.  I can't imagine driving so far for treatment, if I drove so far I'd need an overnight stay. I guess in the USA having to drive a long way for treatment is taken in your stride. I think the bigger the country driving many miles is the norm I know my brother in law drives from Florida to Georgia in one trip. I went on a 5 hr drive with my daughter on holiday and I was exhausted by the time we got there and she was driving. We did spend a week there and coming home didn't seem so far funny enough. I'm one of those passengers that can make the driver nervous.. I put my foot on an imaginary brake or suddenly gasp if something gives me a fright, makes my daughter want to put a paper bag over my head. I only drive now in familiar places as the older I get the more nervous of the traffic I become. I learnt to drive many many years ago in Cyprus and going up mountains on a narrow road didnt faze me but going on a 3 or4 lane motor way leaves me a nervous wreck. Anyway I'm deviating my message to you was I'm very pleased you are doing so well

• wmc

Congats

congratulations on NED, WOW what a marathon drive and day you had.  I can't imagine driving so far for treatment, if I drove so far I'd need an overnight stay. I guess in the USA having to drive a long way for treatment is taken in your stride. I think the bigger the country driving many miles is the norm I know my brother in law drives from Florida to Georgia in one trip. I went on a 5 hr drive with my daughter on holiday and I was exhausted by the time we got there and she was driving. We did spend a week there and coming home didn't seem so far funny enough. I'm one of those passengers that can make the driver nervous.. I put my foot on an imaginary brake or suddenly gasp if something gives me a fright, makes my daughter want to put a paper bag over my head. I only drive now in familiar places as the older I get the more nervous of the traffic I become. I learnt to drive many many years ago in Cyprus and going up mountains on a narrow road didnt faze me but going on a 3 or4 lane motor way leaves me a nervous wreck. Anyway I'm deviating my message to you was I'm very pleased you are doing so well

THanks

Loved the deviating so much. The next time you push on the imaginary brake and they say "what are you doing, the break's on this side". You can say," well then use it!", that's what my wife has said to me.

Thanks

Bill