Johnnybegood Is Free

wolfen
wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

In the wee hours of the morning, an unexpected storm raged through and as it moved on, took the storm raging within my child's body. Hers was not an easy death, but she is free now.

There is so much to say to each of you, but words will not come now. For the moment, just know that we love you.

Love,

Karen(Wolfen)

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Oh Karen, I don't know what

Oh Karen, I don't know what to say.  Sending hugs and love.  She was a special lady, just like her mom.

• fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    so sorry

for your loss karen

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dearest Karen

That your dear girl's spirit is now free to soar is a blessing and a loss.

I know it has been a difficult journey for you all.

May you and the very many who love her find peace that she is released from her earthly trials, and may the good memories help to dry your tears.

Love and hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

• Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Dear Karen

there are no words to comfort you in this hard time. So I just send a silent hug.

Petra

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Karen

So sorry for all of your pain.  We are all thinking of you and your whole family.  May you find comfort in all of your family.

Sandy

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Hi Karen, There's a special

Hi Karen, There's a special bond between a mom and a child.  She was so very lucky to have you coming into the world and going on.  I know that is very hard from a mother's point of view, but from a daughter's point of view, it's absolutely everything.   She knew she was loved.  I hope in the next few months you are able to have some happy days among all of the sadness.  I only wish we could give you the same support that you have given all of us.  My prayers this morning are offered up for the families of those on this forum who are faced with the hardest job ever, to go on living.  Love, Helen

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Helen321 said:

Hi Karen, There's a special

Hi Karen, There's a special bond between a mom and a child.  She was so very lucky to have you coming into the world and going on.  I know that is very hard from a mother's point of view, but from a daughter's point of view, it's absolutely everything.   She knew she was loved.  I hope in the next few months you are able to have some happy days among all of the sadness.  I only wish we could give you the same support that you have given all of us.  My prayers this morning are offered up for the families of those on this forum who are faced with the hardest job ever, to go on living.  Love, Helen

This has touched my soul, as

This has touched my soul, as did JBG's kindness and friendship.  I am so sorry she had to go through so much pain.    My condolences to you and your family. 

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I did not want to see this

I did not want to see this information, but I am glad thay jbg suffers no more. Peace to her and you and your family.

love ktz

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Karen - I am full of saddness

Karen - I am full of saddness hearing about your daughter.  She fought valiently with you, her family and friends, and us by her side.  She was lucky to have such as strong and caring mom.  I hope that time will bring you peace and you will start to remember all the really good times you shared.  My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.  Traci

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Karen, I am so sorry for your loss!

But I am also happy that JBG is free of pain and torment. I have been praying for her and your family. I know this is a very hard time for you and your family, know we are here if you need to talk, vent, scream, cry, etc. She was a very kind woman who was always supportive of others. She will be missed. Lots of hugs being sent your way!

Lin

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    traci43 said:

Karen - I am full of saddness

Karen - I am full of saddness hearing about your daughter.  She fought valiently with you, her family and friends, and us by her side.  She was lucky to have such as strong and caring mom.  I hope that time will bring you peace and you will start to remember all the really good times you shared.  My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.  Traci

Oh, Karen, I am so very

Oh, Karen, I am so very sorry. This has been a very difficult year for your family. Everyone should be blessed with a 'Karen' in their lives. JBG was an amazing woman born of an amazing Mom. I hope that you catch a glimpse of JBG's freedom and find solace. 

My heart is sad with you.

hugs,

CM

• Ladylacy
    Ladylacy Member Posts: 773 Member
    So sorry

So sorry to hear about your daughter.  You and your family have been thru so much in the last year.  Know that she is at peace now and out of pain. 

Wishing you and your family peace and comfort -- Sharon

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member

Dear Karen,
    I pray for

Dear Karen,

I pray for JGB's eternal peace, free of her pain and suffering in this world.  She was a lovely lady, always here to help those in need with love and support.  She will be truly missed by all who knew her.  May you also find some peace in the days ahead.  I am so truly sorry for the loss of your dear daughter.

With sympathy,

Cynthia

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Anything. Call.....

I am putting my arms around you....all of you!!!

Hugs, kathi

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Dear Karen,
    I pray for

Dear Karen,

I pray for JGB's eternal peace, free of her pain and suffering in this world.  She was a lovely lady, always here to help those in need with love and support.  She will be truly missed by all who knew her.  May you also find some peace in the days ahead.  I am so truly sorry for the loss of your dear daughter.

With sympathy,

Cynthia

Karin the PM I received from

Karin the PM I received from JBG when my Mom passed, JBG was always so thoughtful.    I'm praying now for you.  I know she is at peace.  Praying for strength, and guidance to get you through this difficult time. 

Participants: johnnybegood and Nana b

12/13/2013 - 5:54pm

johnnybegood's picture

sorry to hear about your mother just wanted to send you a pm about it.try to remember the special times i know the holidays are going to be hard.just thinking of you and praying you will get thru this hard time....Johnnybegood(Debra)

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Strength and prayers

I know words are not enough at times like this. I havent been on the board long enough to get really acquainted. Through the board our hearts and prayers enter twine to form a blanket of love.  I am praying that you find solace in the knowledge that she was loved till the very end. Now it's time to take care of you. 

Yolanda

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Dearest Karen

My heart breaks for you and your beloved daughter (JBG).  She sent me many an inspiring post - always positive and full of love.

May she rest in peace, and finally free without this terrible illness that she fought so bravely against.

I send all my love and deepest sympathy

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    God bless!

May she ride free in the land that never dies. 

And God bless you, Karen. May you find comfort in the days and years ahead. 

My heart is weeping for your loss, and ours. 

SUE/TRU

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Big big hugs

Sigh...I have been so scared for you, thinking of you and Jbg. 

All I can say is I hate cancer so much, takes the best people :((((

You have lost so much, but know we are here for you.

Even me, although I am In the UK but I always remember how good you were to me, as was JBG.

Sigh, hugs you tightly.

• Luv2lunch
    Luv2lunch Member Posts: 270
    So sorry

Dear Miss Wolfen,

Mom and I were so saddened to read this. I don't think I have words to say right now. Your daughter had such strength and courage and was so helpful to so many of us here. I know she had a strong faith and I'm praying the angels are taking care of her now. No more cancer. Please take care of yourself. Mom and I are praying for you and your family also.

Love,

Linda and Miss Ellie