Goyca,

I think I feel a tingling.

Matt

Chuffed

Delighted for you mate, G.

• jackflash22
    jackflash22 Member Posts: 524 Member
    congrats on NED. Bet you feel

congrats on NED. Bet you feel like a 14 yr old again with the voice breaks. I had that problem when my voice came back one minute only a soft quiet voice, I'd try a bit harder and a loud bark would come out frightening all around me even myself.

• Anonymous7/6/2023
    Anonymous7/6/2023 Member Posts: 176
    That's the most wonderful and

That's the most wonderful and encouraging thing I've seen in a long time!

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    WOOHOO!!!!

I love hearing such good news like this!!  You've helped so many people on here and you deserve nothing less than NED and "everything looks great"!  So happy for you!!!

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Looking Good

Great to hear the news of another Ned, and wishing you all the Ned’s to come. God blessing to you Matt

Tim Hondo

• michdjp
    michdjp Member Posts: 220
    Matt

That's great to hear so glad you are doing well. Your comments always make me laugh! You have a great sense of humor! Keep up the healing.

all my best,

michelle

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    matt, congrats on the all

matt, congrats on the all clear!!!  i'm so happy, i'm doing the happy dance for you!  i love dancing around and celebrating wonderful news.  thank you for sharing.

God bless you,

dj

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    KB56 said:

NEDC

Matt, fantastic news on the results!   I'm very happy for you and know what a relief it is to get the good word.   I have my 14 month CatScan tomorrow so let's hope the streak of good luck continues ( I don't see the Dr until next week for the results).  

Great news and here's to many more!

Keith

Kt and Keith, praying for

Kt and Keith, praying for clean scans for you and that the waiting "scananxiety" doesn't get the best of you.  we'll be waiting to hear your good news!

God bless you,

dj

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Amen!

Amen to you! Glad to hear it Matt and thanks for sharing this with us. 

P.S. If you ever make it to Michigan, Kreg and I will share that bag of flamin' cheetos

with you!! Wink

~C

• polystone2014
    polystone2014 Member Posts: 59
    congradulation

great news! inspiration. God bless you!

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570 Member
    RING THAT BELL

Congratulations Matt, NED sweetist three letters in the alphabet; Ring That Bell!      Keep It Mov'in Forward!

PATRICK

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,724 Member
    Guzzle said:

Chuffed

Delighted for you mate, G.

yes I am

G,

Over the past 2+ years I find myself chuffed every 3 to 6 months (more or less).  During the scans I often had to wait.

Matt

• CivilMatt

congrats on NED. Bet you feel

congrats on NED. Bet you feel like a 14 yr old again with the voice breaks. I had that problem when my voice came back one minute only a soft quiet voice, I'd try a bit harder and a loud bark would come out frightening all around me even myself.

can you hear me?

JF,

You got it!

Matt

• josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Congratulations!

Hi Matt,

This is wonderful news and we are thrilled for you and yours. Hang in there with your voice as things will come in "tune". Even after twenty plus years, thank You Lord, I have off periods from time to time with my voice. I am just very grateful that I have one and for the most part is "normal" though I do have the nick name "The Godfather" in certain circles. All the best and enjoy your blessings and keep "passing on" as you do so well in helping others with your heart-felt words and thoughts. josh r.

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    WOW

Matt

That is some great news. To hell with just a few spoonfulls of ice cream tonight I have a half gallon with your name on it. Unless your here I start without you. If you get here early enough we can do a rspberry milkshake at the farmers market at lunchtime.

All kidding aside (just for a minute) I am very happy for you the healing process as you know is a slow process. There are many out there going through it and tons more who have yet to learn of there future journey. They are very lucky your here by their side. I raise my glass I mean bowl to you my friend. (I told ya just for a minute)

Life is good

Jeff

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    terrific news

So happy to hear!

• CivilMatt
    Estelle_H said:

That's the most wonderful and

That's the most wonderful and encouraging thing I've seen in a long time!

nice

Estelle,

Yes it is very nice. I always want to hear it for all H&N members.

Matt

• CivilMatt

WOOHOO!!!!

I love hearing such good news like this!!  You've helped so many people on here and you deserve nothing less than NED and "everything looks great"!  So happy for you!!!

woohoo you too

TL,

Our sweetie who has been through so much, thank you.

Your friend,

Matt

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,773 Member
    CivilMatt said:

yes I am

G,

Over the past 2+ years I find myself chuffed every 3 to 6 months (more or less).  During the scans I often had to wait.

Matt

heh?

I'd think we'd all be chuffed everyday. At least I am. The moment I wake up, I think "how chuffed I am to be alive". LOL

For the ATP (Across The Pond) members, do correct us rebels if we gots the meaning wrong. Laughing

Isn't chuffed like "far out, dude" from days long ago to  "awesome" in today's venacular? Gotta learn something everyday

• CivilMatt
    Hondo said:

Looking Good

Great to hear the news of another Ned, and wishing you all the Ned’s to come. God blessing to you Matt

Tim Hondo

feeling good

Tim,

Sometimes the edema looks like a lump ready to spoil everything, but not today.

Matt