It's been awhile

It has been awhile since my last post, i am now working full time, i decided that since my last  Dx that since the tumor is small i would work to keep myself busy, and to keep me from thinking too much, after 3 times of being diagnosed and it being a small tumor that i would not stress as i know i have beaten it twice before and i will again, just not looking forward to yet more treatment, bone biopsy, tumor biopsy that can only be done by bronchoscopy, last one i had was awful, woke up in the middle of it and after in recovery they couldnt wake me up my BP was dangerously low, and the surgeons bedside manner was that of an ice cube, i had Zevalin 18 months ago, which didnt do very much, 6 months after the Zevalin, it was back, i am waiting for referrals for my CT scan and will post more after that, when does it end? My body is so tired.

Chris

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    So sorry...

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry your cancer is back and having to once again deal with testing and treatment. UGH! I too fell out of remission in April, but  have only had to do radiation so far and will do "watchful waiting" until fall. I'm glad your working to keep busy...might as well as long as you feel like doing it. I'm taking the next month and a half to rest, fish and keep peaceful until new testing in September. One day at a time...it's about all we can do. Please share back how things go for you. Hope all is good with your boyfriend still, as it is always easier when you have someone you love to go through this with! Take care and best wishes...Sue

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    allmost60 said:

So sorry...

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry your cancer is back and having to once again deal with testing and treatment. UGH! I too fell out of remission in April, but  have only had to do radiation so far and will do "watchful waiting" until fall. I'm glad your working to keep busy...might as well as long as you feel like doing it. I'm taking the next month and a half to rest, fish and keep peaceful until new testing in September. One day at a time...it's about all we can do. Please share back how things go for you. Hope all is good with your boyfriend still, as it is always easier when you have someone you love to go through this with! Take care and best wishes...Sue

Hi Chris

You have really had the struggle, I am so sorry.  You know we all care for you and that our hope is that you get on the better side of this.  You are a fighter and we know you won't give up but we also know it is hard to do sometimes.  We are always here for you.

Becky

• Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    allmost60 said:

So sorry...

Hi Chris,

I got the results from my lab

I got the results from my lab i had done over the weekend, all appear normal, now just waiting on the scans, so sorry to hear about you falling out of remission Sue, my doc wanted me to do radiation too last May i said no, so im on a watchful wait too, my boyfriend is doing just fine and hes still my rock, soon as i have the scan results will post back, take care. Hope all is well Becky.

Chris