Please post some supportive words for Wolfen's daughter JBG!

annalexandria
annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member

As many of you know, Wolfen is with her daughter Johnnybgood.  JBG is not doing very well.  Any words of support and love that you might want to pass on to her will be read to her by Wolfen, and would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, AA

Comments

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    It breaks my heart to hear

It breaks my heart to hear you are not doing well. You are such an inspiration to me with your will to fight and a great example of how i can improve as a person.

• Lisa2012
    Lisa2012 Member Posts: 142
    Positive thoughts

Wolfen,

Being a caregiver is certainly a tough job.  Sending positive thoughts your way.  I wish you strength and for JBG I wish pain free rest. JBG you are a strong woman and you have been an inspiration to many on this board.

Lisa 

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Lisa2012 said:

Positive thoughts

Wolfen,

Being a caregiver is certainly a tough job.  Sending positive thoughts your way.  I wish you strength and for JBG I wish pain free rest. JBG you are a strong woman and you have been an inspiration to many on this board.

Lisa 

JBG, I am sorry that you are

JBG, I am sorry that you are having such a hard time right now. Please know that you are in my heart and prayer.  I am glad that you Mom is by your side during this time. She so wanted to visit with you. You are an amazing presence on this board and the nudge many of us need to put one foot in front of the other.

Prayers for,peace, strength, and hope.

hugs,

CM

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    JBG and Wolfen

How I miss seeing your avatar, JBG, with the beautiful horse and the even more beautiful you. I am heart saddened to hear that you are not doing well. I am so glad that your mother can be with you at this time. 

You are loved and respected and very much missed here on the forum. You have been a joy and an inspiration to so many. 

God bless you JGB. And God bless you Wolfen. 

Cyber love and hugs. 

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Sending love

I send love and good thoughts to you both.

JBG you are very loved and supported by this virtual family.  I have missed your posts.

Please try to get better.

Wolfen - please let your daughter know we are all thinking about her and sending love, hugs, prayers and good thoughts her way.

Hugs,

marbleotis 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Praying for You

JBG I'm praying for you for strength, and to let you know that you are always being though of.  May your faith in God carry you through.  You have always been such an inspiration on this board with your positive posts and attitude.  You are missed very much.  Always remember the avatar with you and your husband (it looks like) on your front porch.  Hugs to you.

Kim

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    So sad that you're not doing too well...

I always look for your words of wisdom on this board. Your kindness always shines through. I am thinking of you and your family and hope you are cherishing time with your mom. God bless you.

Lin

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Prayers and good wishes

For the entire family. I know it's a tough time but respect and prayers for being with family. I hope you find peace and strength. 

• thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    Yolllmbs said:

Prayers and good wishes

For the entire family. I know it's a tough time but respect and prayers for being with family. I hope you find peace and strength. 

Lo ve and Strength

I have not been on the board much the last few month, personal problems, my own daughter still very ill and I have moved.

JBG you and your mom always give all of us love and strength, please be assured that we are sending you the same, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain.

I am glad to hear  you Mom Wolfen is with you. I am sending for the both of you love, prayers and positive thoughts.

Many hugs, Marjan

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    I am sending love and peaceful thoughts your way, jbg

your mom has told me how beautiful it is where you live, and I hope you are getting some chances to go outside and feel the breeze on your face.

We are all thinking of you.

• Akroger
    Akroger Member Posts: 88
    Please stay strong!

I was not familiar with JohnnyBgood or Wolfen's stories so I did some searching, and all the posts I found left me overwhelmed. You have both been through so much in the past few years, you have my deepest compassion and sincerest wishes for wellness, that this latest storm will pass and that better days will arrive soon. I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and hoping to hear good news.

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Dear JBG,
    I am so glad that

Dear JBG,

I am so glad that your Mom is by your side to help ease your pain.  You are both such strong and lovely ladies, who have always been here to encourage and support others in times of need.  You were two of the first who reached out to Rick and I when we were scared beyound belief, and helped us through some very difficult times along the way.  I will always hold you both in my heart.

Love,

Cynthia

• TheLadySkye
    TheLadySkye Member Posts: 203 Member
    You Were Among the First

JBG, You were among the first people I met here, quick to offer love and support and information and most of all, HOPE.  I will never forget what you and our family here did for me during those really dark and scary times.  I hope you know what a difference you make, the lives you touch, and the appreciation and love that flow back to you.  You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

*tight hugs*

• fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467 Member
    Hope

Thank you for all the hope that you have given to others and it is sad that you are having these dificulties.  Please accept my wishes for your improved strength and comfort.  You have helped so many now let them help you with prayers and BIG cyber ((HUGS)).

Prayers of peace and healing,

Art

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear JBG and Wolfen

Two very sweet and special ladies. 

May the compassion and support you have given others, be returned 10,000 fold during this difficult time.

May the pain be eased, and every hour of every day be ones where you can share peace in that beautiful horse country.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both and all the rest of the family.

Hugs and love,

Marie who loves kitties

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Dear JBG and Wolfen

Two very sweet and special ladies. 

May the compassion and support you have given others, be returned 10,000 fold during this difficult time.

May the pain be eased, and every hour of every day be ones where you can share peace in that beautiful horse country.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both and all the rest of the family.

Hugs and love,

Marie who loves kitties

My Wonderful Friends

It is late & this will be short, but just wanted to thank each of you for your caring thoughts & compassion.

At this point, JBG has taken a severe turn for the worst. It is up & down as she has few lucid moments & was almost unresponsive when hospice came today. The hospice nurse surmised that she may have only 24 to 48 hours remaining. All her family is here at the house or very nearby. My son is flying in tomorrow. She may rally as none of us can predict the future & we all pray for that last minute miracle.

We had planned family birthday/barbecue for her 50th birthday tomorrow. It has been decided to continue with those plans in the hope she may still understand how very much we love her.

Luv,

Wolfen

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    wolfen said:

My Wonderful Friends

It is late & this will be short, but just wanted to thank each of you for your caring thoughts & compassion.

At this point, JBG has taken a severe turn for the worst. It is up & down as she has few lucid moments & was almost unresponsive when hospice came today. The hospice nurse surmised that she may have only 24 to 48 hours remaining. All her family is here at the house or very nearby. My son is flying in tomorrow. She may rally as none of us can predict the future & we all pray for that last minute miracle.

We had planned family birthday/barbecue for her 50th birthday tomorrow. It has been decided to continue with those plans in the hope she may still understand how very much we love her.

Luv,

Wolfen

Peace be with you both.

Peace be with you both.

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    wolfen said:

My Wonderful Friends

Luv,

Wolfen

I will keep her in my prayers.

I know this must be painful for a parent to watch. My heart goes out to you and your family. She is one strong lady, so I wouldn't count out a miracle.

I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow. <<<HUGS>>>

Lin

• lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    wolfen said:

My Wonderful Friends

Luv,

Wolfen

Peace be with you all

JBG and Wolfen - you are in my thoughts a lot during this difficult time. JBG I hope that you are comfortable and without pain. It is so wonderful to be with your mom and family.  Wolfen I wish you strength and peace of mind as a caregiver.

peace very with you both

hug

Karin

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    wolfen said:

My Wonderful Friends

Luv,

Wolfen

Happy 50 JBG

I am sending sooo much love your way.  I glad that your family is all gathered to spread the love all around you!!

Today I and everyone celebrate you and your life and the love you bring just by being you.

Love you JBG.

Winter Marie