Wolfen safe travels and hugs for JBG

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

Wolfen, I think you should have landed by now, safe driving to your daughter's.  Sending my love to you both, my hugs to you both.  Let JBG know we are thinking of her and hoping her pain eases soon, I think she'll feel better in your hands almost immediately.

Love to you both,

Winter Marie

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Me too...I hope you spend

Me too...I hope you spend some nice moments together.

• lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    jen2012 said:

Me too...I hope you spend

Me too...I hope you spend some nice moments together.

thinking of you guys

Glad the two of you are together and that you can be there for JBG. Moms are the best!  I hope that she can get some pain relief soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Karin

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    JBG

I hope for nothing but the best for both of you.  Good luck & safe journey>

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Vaya Con Dios

And may your stay be magical:)

May it be all that it can be.  Be sure to tell D hi for me and that I'm thinking of her.....and you too.  Was talking with Kim about you both just last week.  I wish the world could get more peaceful and quiet so we could all unwind and releax from the madness.

Enjoy your time together and I hope her pain can be managed.  I understand pain alot this past year especially.  Give her my best.

-Craig

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Vaya Con Dios

And may your stay be magical:)

May it be all that it can be.  Be sure to tell D hi for me and that I'm thinking of her.....and you too.  Was talking with Kim about you both just last week.  I wish the world could get more peaceful and quiet so we could all unwind and releax from the madness.

Enjoy your time together and I hope her pain can be managed.  I understand pain alot this past year especially.  Give her my best.

-Craig

Thanks, Everyone

Arrived safely this afternoon. JBG & hubby met me. Although she is very thin & moving slowly with her cane, she is not giving up the fight. I am so glad to be here for her. I'll pass along all your prayers & good vibes. Will update in a few days.

Luv,

Wolfen

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    wolfen said:

Thanks, Everyone

Arrived safely this afternoon. JBG & hubby met me. Although she is very thin & moving slowly with her cane, she is not giving up the fight. I am so glad to be here for her. I'll pass along all your prayers & good vibes. Will update in a few days.

Luv,

Wolfen

Thank you!!

Wolfen, thank you for taking the time to post for us.  Love and hugs!!

Winter Marie

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    wolfen said:

Thanks, Everyone

Luv,

Wolfen

Glad you got there safely.

Sending good vibes her way.

Hugs!

Lin

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    wolfen said:

Thanks, Everyone

Luv,

Wolfen

We are thinking of you two!

We are thinking of you two!  We are sending our thoughts and prayers for strength and health.  

Best Always,  mike 

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    wolfen said:

Thanks, Everyone

Luv,

Wolfen

Give her a couple of extra hugs

from me.

Lots o' love to you both.

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Wolfen

Wolfen,

Thank you for the update.  She is quite a strong lady, amazing that she made the ride.  Saying prayers for all of you.  I hope you have some wonderful times together.  I know having you there will be fabulous.

Aloha,

Kathleen

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Wolfen

Wolfen,

Thank you for the update.  She is quite a strong lady, amazing that she made the ride.  Saying prayers for all of you.  I hope you have some wonderful times together.  I know having you there will be fabulous.

Aloha,

Kathleen

Sending  a big hug to all of

Sending  a big hug to all of you.  JBG, I'm thinking about you  and have you in my prayers.  

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Hey Wolfen

You should be called momma bear=} There is nothing like a mom's love. My 75 year old mom stayed the whole winter last year for me. Please send JBG my love and tell her to keep on fighting and that we're all praying for her. I have her in my mom's prayer chain.