You can and you will get through it

good morning dear people. about 7 years ago I was dx with stage 3 colon cancer with lymph node involement. when you're immersed in this ordeal you can't imagine a day where this isn't a HUGE part if your life. Well you can and you will get thorough this...... It won't be easy... But you can and you will. 

Today was graduation day

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Congratulations!

You are done with the constant Doctor's and scans and colonoscopies. Now back to the regular check-ups. What joy!

Thank you for posting and lifting our spirits and giving us hope. 

• Hopeful0524
    Hopeful0524 Member Posts: 22
    Congratulations!

I hope you celebrated to the max!! Though I don't know you, your thoughts demonstrate you are a great person, to have gone through that ordeal and overcoming it; graduating; and then checking in to encourage us!  Have a great celebration day!  you deserve it! 

TS

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    congratulations

You have done well. Surving cancer is not easy ,neither is surviving survial. Best wishes for the future ,Ron stage 3 c 6nodes 15 1/2 yrs ex dx.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wonderful

Thanks for the update.  You have great news to share.  Hope you continue to do well.

Kim

• TheLadySkye
    TheLadySkye Member Posts: 203 Member
    Yay!

So happy to hear the good news!  Thank you for posting and giving hope.  Yay!