Meniers.org

Sara1234
Sara1234 Member Posts: 121

This is a great site great people it......Like a small family you can get all the info on ears tinittus vertigo fullness..............some people have ear problems on that site due to treatment ..............................Take a peek over it's a really nice site and you can learn alot of stuff from the people there It kinda reminds me of this site.............Let me Know what you guys think

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    sara, thank you for sharing

sara, thank you for sharing this site.  i'm sending it to my sister to check out to.  she doesn't suffer as often since she had surgery a few yrs ago but its good to have if it should act up again.  thank you.

dj

• Sara1234

sara, thank you for sharing this site.  i'm sending it to my sister to check out to.  she doesn't suffer as often since she had surgery a few yrs ago but its good to have if it should act up again.  thank you.

dj

great

What kinda surgery did she have she will love the site....How are U doing

• Sara1234

dj

facebook

She can always add me I can help her out

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Sara1234 said:

facebook

She can always add me I can help her out

she had surgery where the doc

she had surgery where the doc drilled thru her skull right behind her ear an put a shunt in her head to help the fluid drain.  this was done about 7 yrs ago and she has done pretty good since.  she doesn't get on here or the computer much at all.  but i will keep that in the back of my mind and if she gets bad again i will have her email you.  thank you for being so kind and helpful Sara.  i truly appreciate that.

God bless you,

dj