Chef Daddy Mike

Hondo
Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member

I have not been able to contact Mike in 4 weeks now, the last time we talked he was not doing well and back in the hospital. Please keep him in pray this poor man has been through hell with his sons leukemia his cancer and fighting a crazy ex wife all at the same time.

Thanks you all

Tim Hondo

Comments

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Prayers on the way

Is that unusual the he hasn't replied back to you for such a long period of time? He will be in my prayers again tonight.

Also hoping things are good with you.

Mike

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    oh, hondo, that worries me. 

oh, hondo, that worries me.  i know poor Mike has been thru hell and losing his son was unbarable.  he and his daugher are always in my thots and prayers.  i'm praying all is well and that you hear something soon.  please let us know when you do.  does his daughter know how to contact you if something (unthinkable) happens?  his poor daughter and what she must be feeling.  she has also been thru hell.

God bless you Hondo.

dj

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Prayers

Please let us know if you hear anything.  Prayers and warmest thoughts sent his direction.  Katie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Pray

So far I been calling every number I have and sent text massages for almost a month and I get nothing back. I will let you know if I do hear from him, for now all we can do is to pray.

God Bless

Tim

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Hondo said:

Pray

So far I been calling every number I have and sent text massages for almost a month and I get nothing back. I will let you know if I do hear from him, for now all we can do is to pray.

God Bless

Tim

Praying we are all worried

Praying we are all worried for nothing.

Debbie