"Therapeutic Advances in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer:" with info on current trials(UPDATE 10/20/14

coloCan
coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
edited October 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Unfortunately, i missed this when it first came out and to access it now you have to join site (i used one of my email addresses, my initials and simple ID to join for free just to get this-it IS worth reading) clinicaloncology.com/CancerArticles.aspx?c_id=47&c=Colorectal Only 4 pages including footnotes, brief discussion of Aflibercept;Rilotumumab;perifosine;regorafenib; TAS-102 as well as cetuximab; Bevacizumab and Panitumumab......

Comments

• coloCan
    Latest on Phase III trial on TAS-102

www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/May2014/12/c7795.html

PS:While perifosine failed both aflibercept and regorafenib were approved in US by FDA

Be on lookout for ,among others:MGN 1703;RX 3117;sorafenib plus irinotecan (NEXIRI);BGJ 398....You'd be surprised how many drugs are currently being worked on around the world(supposedly over 100!,according to some research book being sold for an absurd amount of money) tho none fast enough or effective enough right now(Onclive.com currently has a video on regorafenib,dated 5/8/14)

And here's a rather unusual approach to fight cancer:

www.healthcanal.com/cancers/50682-rare-byproduct-of-marine-bacteria-kills-cancer-cells-by-snipping-their-dna.html

• coloCan
    coloCan said:

Latest on Phase III trial on TAS-102

www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/May2014/12/c7795.html

PS:While perifosine failed both aflibercept and regorafenib were approved in US by FDA

Be on lookout for ,among others:MGN 1703;RX 3117;sorafenib plus irinotecan (NEXIRI);BGJ 398....You'd be surprised how many drugs are currently being worked on around the world(supposedly over 100!,according to some research book being sold for an absurd amount of money) tho none fast enough or effective enough right now(Onclive.com currently has a video on regorafenib,dated 5/8/14)

And here's a rather unusual approach to fight cancer:

www.healthcanal.com/cancers/50682-rare-byproduct-of-marine-bacteria-kills-cancer-cells-by-snipping-their-dna.html

FDA just "Fast tracked" TAS-102

Hopefully it will prove more effective than past two FDA apprivals for mCRC.......

Also,phase III trial is starting globally 10/21,for Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) for mCRC(ClinicalTrials.gov identifier:NCT02149108)

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    coloCan said:

FDA just "Fast tracked" TAS-102

Hopefully it will prove more effective than past two FDA apprivals for mCRC.......

Also,phase III trial is starting globally 10/21,for Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) for mCRC(ClinicalTrials.gov identifier:NCT02149108)

That sounds encouraging for

That sounds encouraging for another treatment option. Do you know when they hpoe to have FDA approval. I searched and couldnt find a clear answer other than it was put on the fast track for approval.

• coloCan

That sounds encouraging for

That sounds encouraging for another treatment option. Do you know when they hpoe to have FDA approval. I searched and couldnt find a clear answer other than it was put on the fast track for approval.

So far, that's all i've seen as well

Oftentimes such news gets posted first on stock investment sites,like marketwatch or pharma sites (that's market    watch as one word-gets censored here)

There is so much corruption and collusion with industries at the FDA-research it!-that its a shame this is who approves or rejects possible weapons against cancer and other maladies caused,in part or more,from what FDA allows food and other industry to poison us with;just read of dog DNA being used in newer flu shots for people!!!!!))

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    coloCan said:

So far, that's all i've seen as well

Oftentimes such news gets posted first on stock investment sites,like marketwatch or pharma sites (that's market    watch as one word-gets censored here)

There is so much corruption and collusion with industries at the FDA-research it!-that its a shame this is who approves or rejects possible weapons against cancer and other maladies caused,in part or more,from what FDA allows food and other industry to poison us with;just read of dog DNA being used in newer flu shots for people!!!!!))

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!