Stem cell

Younique
Younique Member Posts: 14

My husband is going for round 3 chemo this Sunday. No doctors memtioned anything about stem cells.,please tell whomis eligible, at what point ismit an option?

Comments

• Victelio
    Victelio Member Posts: 22
    CNS Lymphoma

Younique 

I'm sorry to hear about your husband diagnosis and going through this very strange disease. To give you an idea only around 1,900 patients are diagnosed on the United States. You mention that you are on a foreign country , Which one ? Did you live there or this was something that happened while on a business trip. I will reccomend to look to an older thread on the board like three lines after this new post and read some of the posts from people  like Oiler Nick, Dan in Canada, Leprechaum, Sten and others have excellent and information and links to good information on different links on the internet. Fell free to contact me either through a post or e-mail...

• Younique
    Younique Member Posts: 14
    Victelio said:

CNS Lymphoma

Younique 

I'm sorry to hear about your husband diagnosis and going through this very strange disease. To give you an idea only around 1,900 patients are diagnosed on the United States. You mention that you are on a foreign country , Which one ? Did you live there or this was something that happened while on a business trip. I will reccomend to look to an older thread on the board like three lines after this new post and read some of the posts from people  like Oiler Nick, Dan in Canada, Leprechaum, Sten and others have excellent and information and links to good information on different links on the internet. Fell free to contact me either through a post or e-mail...

Thank you

we are from Miami but my husband was away on business in Israel. He's unable to fly so we remain here under treatment. I know this is extremely rare and very scary to everyone who has it. I have heard from a few that if the tumor reacts well to the chemo, remission is probable. Praying for this!

i will read the other threads. This is just as scary for the caretakers/family as it is my husband. When you love someone afflicated the pain is for all envolved. I will fight and remain possitive!