Thinking of Dawne today

Boppy_of_6
Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Today would have been Dawnes birthday, I think of her everyday but especially today. I wanted to thank you all again for the wonderful support you gave Dawne. She loved being part of this board and chatting with each of you. You held a special place in her heart. She found help and support here and I am sure gave it back to many of you. I am so blessed to have known her, she will always be a part of me.

Please continue to keep her family in your prayers. They are hanging in there but I know they miss her terribly. Thank you all again. God Bless each and everyone of you

(((hugs))) Janice

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I miss her too.  Please know

I miss her too.  Please know you are all in my prayers.  ((((Hugs))))

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dawne - you and yours are thought of.  We'll be together again.

You are exactly what 'Winyan - The Power Within' means.

Winyan - The Power Within

Susan

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Sorry I missed the day.  I am

Sorry I missed the day.  I am certain that her family misses Dawne terribly.  

Thank you again for all the updates you gave us on Dawne. 

Best,

Doris

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    SIROD said:

Sorry I missed the day.  I am

Sorry I missed the day.  I am certain that her family misses Dawne terribly.  

Thank you again for all the updates you gave us on Dawne. 

Best,

Doris

sending good thoughts

It's always hard, isn't it, these birthdays and anniversary dates.

xoxo

Victoria

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    aisling8 said:

sending good thoughts

It's always hard, isn't it, these birthdays and anniversary dates.

xoxo

Victoria

It is hard, very hard...

The mental health experts advise that following the loss of a loved one, the very first full calendar year that follows is the most difficult of all. Because it's full of 'firsts without' - like Dawne's birthday, a few days ago. She was a real sweetheart.

Sending continued hopeful thoughts for comfort & peace... for you, Janice. And all who knew & loved her.

Kind regards, Susan

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

It is hard, very hard...

The mental health experts advise that following the loss of a loved one, the very first full calendar year that follows is the most difficult of all. Because it's full of 'firsts without' - like Dawne's birthday, a few days ago. She was a real sweetheart.

Sending continued hopeful thoughts for comfort & peace... for you, Janice. And all who knew & loved her.

Kind regards, Susan

Dawne - our Texas Queen --

If I remember correctly, Dawne was in the medical field - RN,?  She loved her husband and family,  and her granddaughter was the light of her life.

I am sure Dawne's family is beyond grief on this day ...  My thoughts, prayers and well wishes go out to them all.

Janice,  Thank you for being such a BIG part of Dawne's life -  2 friends brought together thru this horrible disease -- memories and love will be a part of your life - FOREVER.

Vicki Sam

• mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Thanks for the reminder

I thought Dawne was one tough cookie.  She went through so much difficulty but never lost hope.  Thanks for all the updates, she is in my thoughts always.

Terry

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    mom62 said:

Thanks for the reminder

I thought Dawne was one tough cookie.  She went through so much difficulty but never lost hope.  Thanks for all the updates, she is in my thoughts always.

Terry

Keeping Dawne & her family

in my prayers.  She's celebrating with other pink angels I'm sure!

-Jenny