Post Flagging again

COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member

Would you believe several of the post were flagged and pulled that I mentioned Health care in. Not all but several so far. Don't you just love it when one person thinks they control the board. Thank you, again. People that is a shame !!! There is just no freedom of speech any longer. God help our children in what this country has become in the past 5 years. Guess I better cool it until the once in a Blue Moon poster and official self appointed flagger goes on their merry way. Maybe if they would watch FOX NEWS for a couple of days they would think twice next time.  John

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Ignore it...

Hi John,

Well that sucks, but just ignore it. The majority here want you to post, so to heck with anyone else. Can't please everyone! There are very few of us "old timers" left, so "stay put"...we need you! Laughing 

Your buddy Sue Cool

• Shoopy
    Shoopy Member Posts: 210
    John

Stay on the board!  There are somethings you write I disagree with and other things I see your point.  Take the high road because your experiences are too valuable to loose!

Karl

• COBRA666
    Shoopy said:

John

Stay on the board!  There are somethings you write I disagree with and other things I see your point.  Take the high road because your experiences are too valuable to loose!

Karl

Disagree!!!

Karl,

WHAT !!!! You actually disagree with me. Now that hurts my feelings. Surprised LOL. If we all agreed it would be a boring world now wouldn't it?  John

• COBRA666
    allmost60 said:

Ignore it...

Hi John,

Well that sucks, but just ignore it. The majority here want you to post, so to heck with anyone else. Can't please everyone! There are very few of us "old timers" left, so "stay put"...we need you! Laughing 

Your buddy Sue Cool

Where would I go?

Sue,

I am on here everyday checking the board. So many times I wanted to post, but didn't. Then I see one that I can't resist. Besides who would shoot those arrows in Jims back if I went anywhere and the flagger wouldn't have anything to do. LOL John

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Disagree!!!

Karl,

WHAT !!!! You actually disagree with me. Now that hurts my feelings. Surprised LOL. If we all agreed it would be a boring world now wouldn't it?  John

The troops have landed

We'll save you John!

• COBRA666
    illead said:

The troops have landed

We'll save you John!

No NEED !!!

No need for that. Our caring government is on the way to recue me. They are sending 2 drones to pick me up. HARK!! I hear one now. There are 2 black SUV's parked at the end of the drive way now. I guess they sent them for the extra protection. See how important I am. I hope the flagger don't get me before I get saved. LOL  John 

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    COBRA666 said:

No NEED !!!

No need for that. Our caring government is on the way to recue me. They are sending 2 drones to pick me up. HARK!! I hear one now. There are 2 black SUV's parked at the end of the drive way now. I guess they sent them for the extra protection. See how important I am. I hope the flagger don't get me before I get saved. LOL  John 

Drones

Well, these wouldn't be able to pick you up,but I thought it was interesting and scary too.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/insectdrone.asp

• COBRA666
    jimwins said:

Drones

Well, these wouldn't be able to pick you up,but I thought it was interesting and scary too.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/insectdrone.asp

Is this Jim????

I have been wondering where you were. I have some arrows to shoot and need a bullseye target. I know where you've been. You been out buying those magic markers on the after Xmas sales haven't you. I know you graduated from the crayons a while back. Do you still ride the tricycle and wear that beanie with the fez on top?  LOL  John

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    COBRA666 said:

Is this Jim????

I have been wondering where you were. I have some arrows to shoot and need a bullseye target. I know where you've been. You been out buying those magic markers on the after Xmas sales haven't you. I know you graduated from the crayons a while back. Do you still ride the tricycle and wear that beanie with the fez on top?  LOL  John

LOL

Hey John :). You have a moving target now:

http://cdn3.volusion.com/y63jv.z2jxq/v/vspfiles/photos/60225-2.jpg?1359523107

• COBRA666
    jimwins said:
    YEP !!!!

LOL !!!!!

• Shoopy
    Shoopy Member Posts: 210
    COBRA666 said:

Disagree!!!

Karl,

Disagree to Disagree

John,

Well, I disagree with you from time to time--not on everything.  Hopefully that makes you feel better.  If not...too bad!  Wink  I will agree that if we agreed all the time it would be a boring world.  I have a staff of seven at work and when I've had to hire someone I always seek out someone who will challenge me.

Forget about shooting down the drones...I challenge you to jump on top of one and ride it cowboy style!!  ala Dr. Strangelove!

Karl

• COBRA666
    Shoopy said:

Disagree to Disagree

John,

Well, I disagree with you from time to time--not on everything.  Hopefully that makes you feel better.  If not...too bad!  Wink  I will agree that if we agreed all the time it would be a boring world.  I have a staff of seven at work and when I've had to hire someone I always seek out someone who will challenge me.

Forget about shooting down the drones...I challenge you to jump on top of one and ride it cowboy style!!  ala Dr. Strangelove!

Karl

Know what you mean !!!

Karl,

I know what you mean. If everybody at work agreed with you then you wouldn't have to hire anybody to help you figure anything out. You could just do it all yourself. I really did not expect everyone to agree with me on the board. I was only giving a heads up to what we can expect down the road. So many are now seeing it for themselves. I have seen it already and so have some others on here. The real bad news is it has not really gone into full effect yet. I just posted about some stats I found this morning about unemployment and food stamps. It's not my words. It's just facts. My Goodness, What else are they lying about....Now, This is my words, " I think we are all in a World of S#1T".  I am sure the Flagger is out there, so I don't expect this to be here long. John 

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,811 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Know what you mean !!!

Karl,

I know what you mean. If everybody at work agreed with you then you wouldn't have to hire anybody to help you figure anything out. You could just do it all yourself. I really did not expect everyone to agree with me on the board. I was only giving a heads up to what we can expect down the road. So many are now seeing it for themselves. I have seen it already and so have some others on here. The real bad news is it has not really gone into full effect yet. I just posted about some stats I found this morning about unemployment and food stamps. It's not my words. It's just facts. My Goodness, What else are they lying about....Now, This is my words, " I think we are all in a World of S#1T".  I am sure the Flagger is out there, so I don't expect this to be here long. John 

My Suggestion / We Love John !

John,

You have more flags than the driveway at the United Nations !

Everytime I put a Subject on any post or reply that I send, I am going to add at the end "We Love John ! ", as shown above .

max

• COBRA666

John,

Everytime I put a Subject on any post or reply that I send, I am going to add at the end "We Love John ! ", as shown above .

max

Better Idea

Max,

I have a better idea. Why not just send John a dollar after every post. Now that's an Idea. What do you think?  Should I put my address on here. I bet you think I'm joking. LOL....John

• COBRA666

John,

max

FLAGGED AGAIN !!!!

Well Max we have to watch what we post about unemployment from now on. the flagger snatched it away. I just wish they would stick their head back in the sand and mind their own business. They are determined to turn this board into a gloomy site. What a drag.  John 

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,811 Member
    COBRA666 said:

FLAGGED AGAIN !!!!

Well Max we have to watch what we post about unemployment from now on. the flagger snatched it away. I just wish they would stick their head back in the sand and mind their own business. They are determined to turn this board into a gloomy site. What a drag.  John 

Sad

John,

It is sad more than anything. Everything I wrote was documented from sources like Forbes (who is very liberal himself in his policitcs) .  Not one thing I said had ANY political references.  It is curious, the amount of fear that some must possess.   At least the biases of the editors is clear to all.

• COBRA666

Sad

John,

It is sad more than anything. Everything I wrote was documented from sources like Forbes (who is very liberal himself in his policitcs) .  Not one thing I said had ANY political references.  It is curious, the amount of fear that some must possess.   At least the biases of the editors is clear to all.

Actually a little scary!!!!!!

Max,

Yes, the bias of one person controls it all and it's a shame. You have to post what they like and approve or it gets taken off. I posted from The National Debt Clock that can be brought up on the computer by everyone. Everything said pertained to peoples well being. Just shows what one with power can do. Bias wins again !!!  Don't want to say too much because the flag patrol is lurking.  John 

• bobmcghee
    bobmcghee Member Posts: 44 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Actually a little scary!!!!!!

Max,

Yes, the bias of one person controls it all and it's a shame. You have to post what they like and approve or it gets taken off. I posted from The National Debt Clock that can be brought up on the computer by everyone. Everything said pertained to peoples well being. Just shows what one with power can do. Bias wins again !!!  Don't want to say too much because the flag patrol is lurking.  John 

Me Too

I'm in the same age range as you are and I wish someone would listen to me complain too but nobody does.

Bob

• COBRA666
    bobmcghee said:

Me Too

I'm in the same age range as you are and I wish someone would listen to me complain too but nobody does.

Bob

Warned !!!

Bob,

I can not say too much anymore. I have been warned to not refer anything to politics. When I respond now it will be Lymphoma only.Frown Hope you are doing Ok.  John

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    COBRA666 said:

Warned !!!

Bob,

I can not say too much anymore. I have been warned to not refer anything to politics. When I respond now it will be Lymphoma only.Frown Hope you are doing Ok.  John

Hey John

Hey John,

What a drag that you're being flagged left and right...that sucks!!! I haven't posted much but I always try and read the post from everyone. Take care buddy...

Sincerely,

Liz