Maglets

ketziah35
ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145

How are you doing? I survived!

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    haha

here I am Ketziepoo......we have just come through the worst blizzard that we have had for many years.  For three days every road into our town was closed .....and the snow and wind just took over......there is perhaps 8 feet of snow in my front yard.....we did not go out the door one day because along with the howling wind it was bitterly cold.....oh dear.....oh well......we survived and the furnace did not conk outLaughingso that is a very good thing.  Unfortunately we have rain forecast for tomorrow......who knows how the roofs will do.....2 collapsed today.....gotta love winter......

thanks for asking Ketz......mags

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    maglets said:

haha

here I am Ketziepoo......we have just come through the worst blizzard that we have had for many years.  For three days every road into our town was closed .....and the snow and wind just took over......there is perhaps 8 feet of snow in my front yard.....we did not go out the door one day because along with the howling wind it was bitterly cold.....oh dear.....oh well......we survived and the furnace did not conk outLaughingso that is a very good thing.  Unfortunately we have rain forecast for tomorrow......who knows how the roofs will do.....2 collapsed today.....gotta love winter......

thanks for asking Ketz......mags

i a glad you are doing okay.

i a glad you are doing okay. Send pics!

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    ketziah35 said:

i a glad you are doing okay.

i a glad you are doing okay. Send pics!

so glad

you are doing ok i cant even imagine that much snow do you ever make snow cream i had it once a long time ago.take care mags...Godbless....johnnybegood