Zach's wife asked me to post this...

Comments

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Beautiful!

Beautiful! Please thank her for sharing this with us.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    So glad you posted.

My heart breaks that he is so young.

In fact we're all too young. 

Please give Zach's wife a big thank you. 

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    So beautiful. So much life.

So beautiful. So much life.  Thank you for sharing. Prayers for strength and peace.

cathleen mary

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Thank you

Dear Ann, thank you for being our communicator with Zach's wife.

Please let her know that we greatly appreciate her sharing the video.

Marie who loves kitties

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Thank you for posting this.

Please thank his wife for sharing this with us. It was very touching. It brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful couple!

God bless! May he soar with the angels!

Lin

• devotion10
    devotion10 Member Posts: 623 Member
    So kind of her to share these personal images with us ...

you can just feel the love and goodness emanate from this young man.

It is a poignant reminder to us all to document our lives with photographs/videos/audio tapes for our loved ones.  These are beautiful images that capture a sweet soul. May she be comforted by the wonderful times they shared together. 

Peace. ~ Cynthia

• marbleotis
    marbleotis Member Posts: 720 Member
    Thank her, please

This is the definition of a beautiful life,  Thank you for lettng us in to share.

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    What a great way to remember

What a great way to remember a special person.   Zach's voice will be missed here.

Best Always,  mike

• alexinlv
    alexinlv Member Posts: 194 Member
    That was so beautiful.  How

That was so beautiful.  How kind of her to share this tribute.  His spirit was shining through all the pics.  God bless.  

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    alexinlv said:

That was so beautiful.  How

That was so beautiful.  How kind of her to share this tribute.  His spirit was shining through all the pics.  God bless.  

wow

wow what a gift to see Zach's photos.  Thank you so much for sharing these with us.  Indeed his love  shines through....especially when he is looking at or is with a child....you can just feel Zach's kindness.  What a great shame .....so so young......

maggie

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Beautiful pictures....

I'm so glad that she shared his wonderful life photos with us; to me they depict a happy, fun-loving and kind man.  The world has lost another good man, it was certainly a better place while he was here with us.  So very sad.

• mdm2
    mdm2 Member Posts: 17
    his life seemed so joyful and

his life seemed so joyful and none of us deserve this monster called cancer. I pray for those he left behind. Thank's  to his wife for opening up this window into his and her life. 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wonderful

God must be pleased with his child home.  Nice slide show.

Kim

• rls67
    rls67 Member Posts: 127
    Please tell his wife thank you so much,

Zach looked like such a kind person. It really breaks my heart to see someone so young and full of love and life taken so early. Even though he is in a much better place now, he will be missed her at CSN. My condolences to his family. I hope they find the peace Zach would want them to have. God Bless.

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Smile and a tear...

Thank you to Zach's wife. The pictures were beautiful. Love to you all. Phil

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    I'm Deeply Sorry...

I hate to hear this news anytime. I've been sick as well during zach's fight but followed what I could.  He was very young.  Thanks to his wife for sharing and Ann for letting us know, as well as all who posted.

My condolences to you and your family.  I have no words that will do in these cases as they always remind other fighters of what we face everyday.

I'm so sorry as it all seemed to transpire so fast.

-Craig