Cancer cells can be killed in blood before reaching healthy organs

Comments

• Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising Member Posts: 170
    Simply amazing

This sounds promising.  It seems 100% success in tests would be quite a breakthrough, yet this is the first I've heard of it. Nothing else, not even what any of us are taking now, is 100%.

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member

Simply amazing

This sounds promising.  It seems 100% success in tests would be quite a breakthrough, yet this is the first I've heard of it. Nothing else, not even what any of us are taking now, is 100%.

More good news..!  Seems

More good news..!  Seems there are several new treatments that hold promise.. now if they get them to the human test stages... soon..!!

Ron

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

More good news..!  Seems

More good news..!  Seems there are several new treatments that hold promise.. now if they get them to the human test stages... soon..!!

Ron

From where I sit

I like hearing these things

• NanoSecond
    NanoSecond Member Posts: 653
    The Fine Print

It is intriguing, no doubt.

However, please pay attention to the caveat:

It’s early days at the moment though, because the research was done in human blood in the lab and in live mice, but not in patients.

"Much more research is needed to see if the technique could actually stop the spread of cancer in humans.”

I am afraid that it is a bit of a running joke that researchers know exactly how to cure cancer in mice...