Has anyone had a mass around the Renal artery/vein area?

2»

Comments

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    srbelle1 said:

jan:
    when are you having your

jan:

when are you having your surgery? Since you have had so many surgeries, I would suggest that you ask your surgeon about adhesions.

my husband had an appendectomy when he was 30 and I know that his surgeons were very mindful of that.

sarah

Yes  my surgeon is aware of

Yes  my surgeon is aware of my surgeries which is why he mentioned I "could" still have an open incision. But my lap incisions are all above the belly button.. so I am still praying he can do the laproscopic.

Thanks for your response. My surgery is tentativly set for Dec 30th, but the scheduler won't be working on it till this week. We just spoke before she left for Thanksgiving break.

Jan

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Jan4you said:

Yes  my surgeon is aware of

Yes  my surgeon is aware of my surgeries which is why he mentioned I "could" still have an open incision. But my lap incisions are all above the belly button.. so I am still praying he can do the laproscopic.

Thanks for your response. My surgery is tentativly set for Dec 30th, but the scheduler won't be working on it till this week. We just spoke before she left for Thanksgiving break.

Jan

Hi Jan.. it is kind of

Hi Jan.. it is kind of amazing at what does and does not hurt after the surgery...  I have read multiple different stories here... some had very little pain, some lots of pain.. back pain, side pain, etc.  Guess you will find out soon enough..  The worst for me was the several days after surgery was moving the bed.  The nurses would come in and push the button...  Slow and easy worked. but just pushing the button was terrible.  Heck even standing was just fine, once I got upright..  The body is amazing, it will heal... just may take time.

Ron