Johnnybegood Doing A Little Better

wolfen
wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
edited November 2013 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

The bleeding has finally stopped, but still no answer as to the cause. She is still having severe diarrhea & abdominal cramps. Crazy doc asked her if she felt comfortable going home tomorrow with the dairrhea & cramps & no answer. She told him "NO". She lives 100 miles from the hospital. Makes me angry that hospitals just try to shove you out. Will keep you posted.

Spoke to debbiejeanne today. She's so very nice.

Luv,

Wolfen

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    karen, so glad the bleeding

karen, so glad the bleeding has stopped.  i will continue to pray for you all.  keep us posted.  by the way, how is your son and grandson?

God bless you.

dj

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

karen, so glad the bleeding

karen, so glad the bleeding has stopped.  i will continue to pray for you all.  keep us posted.  by the way, how is your son and grandson?

God bless you.

dj

Hi dj

Son & grandson doing okay, but my son still can't find a job. We are all scraping the bottom of the barrel for finances, but will survive somehow.

Crazy thing, after I talked to you, I decided to call my doc to see if he would change my antibiotic because of the dizziness & headache. I tried both his numbers & they are disc. Really funny, because his office called me this morning. All I could do was send them an email.

Luv,

Wolfen

• j4mie
    j4mie Member Posts: 218
    Happy to hear things are going a little better...

Wolfen, I'm happy to hear that your daughter is at least stopped bleeding as much. I don't have much to say except that you all are in my prayers. I have been thinking of you all, and although I haven't been posting as much lately, you all have been in my thoughts and prayers. 

Jamie

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    I'm relieved to hear

the bleeding is stopped and she's doing better.....sounds like she knows what she wants, too....stay in the hospital till they get all her problems sorted out....I hope you're breathing easier.

p

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,724 Member
    better is good

Wolfen,

Little victories count. 

I do not know why doctors say those things, but they do.

I will say a little prayer for you.

Matt

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Praying the doctors can sort

Praying the doctors can sort all this out.

Debbie

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Karen

Sometimes there are no answers, will keep her in prayer that the diarrhea and cramps stop and her body can start healing.

God Bless

Hondo