Another pretty darned good report!

TillieSOK
TillieSOK Member Posts: 252

I got my MRI report today and it says that the spot on my femur is "attributable to benign hematopoietic change.  Nevertheless, short interval 3 month followup MRI  of the thigh is recommended in order to confirm continued benignity given the findings of the PET-CT findings".  This is one of those "HOTDAMN" moments, where I literally went to my knees and said "thank you!"  I get to go on my trip to see my kids and grandkids and when I get back, we will tackle the nodules in the lungs!  Hopefully, those will  turn out to be nothing, too!  WooooooHooooooo!  Happy time in the O'Kelley house tonight!

Comments

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    Way to go

Tillie,

Keep those NED's coming

Icemantoo

• srbelle1
    srbelle1 Member Posts: 123
    yes, enjoy your kids and

yes, enjoy your kids and grandkids after having this weight lifted! Great news, Sarah

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    srbelle1 said:

yes, enjoy your kids and

yes, enjoy your kids and grandkids after having this weight lifted! Great news, Sarah

Great news.. Enjoy your

Great news.. Enjoy your vacation.. Ron

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

Great news.. Enjoy your

Great news.. Enjoy your vacation.. Ron

isn't that exciting?

don't do anything different.

• Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    Fantastic Report!!!

I am just catching up! This is Brilliant news Tillie, we can have that glass of wine to celebrate now! I will have to crack open another bottle though as I drank the last one. So cheers, a votre sante!! Have a great trip and forget all about this crap for awhile!

Djinnie xx

• TillieSOK
    TillieSOK Member Posts: 252
    Djinnie said:

Fantastic Report!!!

I am just catching up! This is Brilliant news Tillie, we can have that glass of wine to celebrate now! I will have to crack open another bottle though as I drank the last one. So cheers, a votre sante!! Have a great trip and forget all about this crap for awhile!

Djinnie xx

I'm going to have a blast!

I'm going to have a blast!  We will be gone for 20 days and I get to play with and get kisses and hugs and drink backwash from the grandkids!  Nothing better in this lifetime!

• izzycohen
    izzycohen Member Posts: 80
    Mazel Tov

Enjoy that time with your family!  you deserve it.  Thank you for sharing your good news.

Izzy

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    Great news Tillie!

Great news Tillie!

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    TillieSOK said:

I'm going to have a blast!  We will be gone for 20 days and I get to play with and get kisses and hugs and drink backwash from the grandkids!  Nothing better in this lifetime!

Super news!

That is super news! Enjoy that trip with your family! I am so happy for you!

• alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
    TillieSOK said:

Tillie,
    Joining you

Tillie,

Joining you (belatedly) in the HOTDAMN and WOOHOO moment surrounding this awesome news. Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

• twinthings
    twinthings Member Posts: 409
    Incredible!!

That's the best news, Tillie!!  I'm so happy for you and your family.  I know you are going to enjoy every precious moment spent with your kids and grandkids. Cheers to making lots of new memories, for years to come!!

Safe travels,

SIndy