Blessed

debrajo
debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member

God has blessed me once again even as I carry on my sinful affair with NED!  All joking aside, this was my 3 1/2 year check up for UPSC.  All is good, some new issues, some old ones, but I am enjoying the after- glow right now and will take care of the other issues as I feel like it!   Basicly, everything else can go to H@#44 for a while!!!  Debra

Comments

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Congratulations Debra!!!

Take it from the self-proclaimed expert on sinful affairs: 3-1/2 years is not an affair. It's a long-term meaningful relationship, practically a marriage. You and NED are together for a long haul. Stay healthy and happy!

• pinky104
    pinky104 Member Posts: 574 Member
    3 and a half years

I also just had my 3 and a half year check-up and am NED like you.  Yahoo!  And congrats to you.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    pinky104 said:

3 and a half years

I also just had my 3 and a half year check-up and am NED like you.  Yahoo!  And congrats to you.

Congrats

That was wonderful news to wake up to.    You and NED are meant to be together but I hope you don't mind if he cheats a little with the rest of us.

• janh_in_ontario
    janh_in_ontario Member Posts: 151 Member
    Alexandra said:

Congratulations Debra!!!

Take it from the self-proclaimed expert on sinful affairs: 3-1/2 years is not an affair. It's a long-term meaningful relationship, practically a marriage. You and NED are together for a long haul. Stay healthy and happy!

LOL Alexandra

I have been following your latest activities - you do seem to know of which you speak!  HA HA 

Congrats debrajo - NED thank God NED is a two-timing SOB - I am dancing with him so far too - 3 years last month. I don't mind sharing him with all you women - I wish he would do us all! xoxoxo

janh

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Congrats!

Congrats Debra!

Happy Dance

Kathy

• txtrisha55
    txtrisha55 Member Posts: 693 Member
    Congratulations.  That is

Congratulations.  That is great news.  You are 1 1/2 years more than me but I like NED too!  trish

• debrajo
    Blessed

Thanks everyone!  I am more than happy to share NED with everyone forever!  Love having all of you as "sister-wives"!  Here's to NED...long may he keep us in the manner in which we have been accustomed too.  This is one affair I am sure God will forgive!  Love to all  and blessings too!  Debra    

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    Hootey-who!

I can't wait to get there, and by the time I do you will be this far ahead of me!  I hope we all keep chasing you!

• debrajo

Hootey-who!

I can't wait to get there, and by the time I do you will be this far ahead of me!  I hope we all keep chasing you!

You will get there soon...I

You will get there soon...I just know it!  We seem to be living in an age that things like DNA, genes, new approches are becoming everyday occurences!  I believe it Will come in our lifetime...a real cure,not just a little fix!   Don't mine me, I'm still giddy with relief!  LOL  Debra  

• nempark
    nempark Member Posts: 681
    What a bunch of hussies!!!!FIGHTING OVER NED

Just fighting over ned.  Last time I spoke to him he said we will all have a really long share of him.  Yippee!!!!!

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,353 Member
    nempark said:

Just fighting over ned.  Last time I spoke to him he said we will all have a really long share of him.  Yippee!!!!!

We are celebrating with debrajo

nempark, I am sorry if you took our comments as any other way, but we are all very happy for her.  We are all at different stages in this journey and it is good hear where people are as it gives those of us who are newly diagnosed, have just finished treatment, or are waiting to hit even one year NED the hope that there are other warriors out there who are beating this beast. 

No one is "fighting over ned" and I don't believe the other women here are implying that either. 

• Sandy3185
    Sandy3185 Member Posts: 228

We are celebrating with debrajo

nempark, I am sorry if you took our comments as any other way, but we are all very happy for her.  We are all at different stages in this journey and it is good hear where people are as it gives those of us who are newly diagnosed, have just finished treatment, or are waiting to hit even one year NED the hope that there are other warriors out there who are beating this beast. 

No one is "fighting over ned" and I don't believe the other women here are implying that either. 

fighting over NED

I am sure that is not what nempark was implying! She was celebrating the fact that so many people are NED at the moment. I am just starting my fight with UPSC and I am so uplifted by all the stories I have read here.

• debrajo
    nempark said:

LOL!

LOL nempark!  I would be the biggest hussie in the world if I could just stay with ned forevey!  Heck, I would even join his HUGE harram if we all could stay with him! Besides, I've been married for 44 years...change is GOOD!  Debra

• cleo
    cleo Member Posts: 144
    Debra

I am certainly fighting over NED and I hope that he spreads himself around.  The more the merrier!!   Big plus Debra and certainly don't stress the small stuff for a while..enjoy this.

• HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    So pleased for you

Just seen your post and wanted to say how happy I am that you are still with NED!  Long may it continue!

Kindest wishes
    Helen