Update on Jason

gizzyluv
gizzyluv Member Posts: 143

Hey all! I haven't been on here in a while, still having shoulder issues but I wanted to update you on Jason. He just finished his 10th chemo treatment & is due to get a CT Scan on the 19th to see if the chemo is doing what it's suppose to be doing in getting rid of the liver tumors & of course still working on the colon too. His bloodwork has improved every week as he goes along, so that's good. I'll let you all know what the CT Scan shows. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. ((((HUGS)))) Kris

Comments

• serenity101
    serenity101 Member Posts: 82
    CT

Here's hoping the scan shows good things.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Good timing

I was thinking of you and Jason last night, nd wondring if a personal message would get through to you.

I am happy to hear tht Jason is doing well, and will be thinking of him when he has his CT scan. 

• Dyanclark
    Dyanclark Member Posts: 296
    Jason

Laughing

Thanks for the update everyday when I read the posts I wonder how he is doing.  George was NED when summer started but CEA going up again.  Probably be on some new poison soon we will see on blood test results tomorrow.

This cancer is horrible

Hugs from George & Dyan

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Good

Sounds like he is getting through this good.  Hoping that the scan comes out with great news.

Kim

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hey Kris,
    Good to hear from

Hey Kris,

Good to hear from you, I was getting a bit concerned since we haven't heard from you in a while. Best of luck with the CT scan, fingers and toes crossed for good results.  :)

Luv,

Cyn

• k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    so glad

to hear good news. praying for a good ct scan.

hugs

judy

• gizzyluv
    gizzyluv Member Posts: 143
    Thanks!

Thanks for all the well wishes! He gets the scan Monday, so please keep him in your prayers! (((HUGS))) to all! Kris

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Jason

Sounds like he is doing very well, all best wishes sent for a good scan Laughing

Winter Marie

• wawaju04976
    wawaju04976 Member Posts: 316 Member
    gizzyluv said:

Thanks!

Thanks for all the well wishes! He gets the scan Monday, so please keep him in your prayers! (((HUGS))) to all! Kris

Fingers crossed!!!
    Judy

Fingers crossed!!!

Judy

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Keep getting stronger Jason!

Keep getting stronger Jason!   We will be praying for your great results!

Best Always,  mike