OMG How do I delete this or change title? I'm so sorry...

ellamenno
ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
edited July 2013 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Hey Craig, we know you have much going on but please know we are all "with" you.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Laurie

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Oh my gosh!

That post title gave me a scare! Craig..you mentioned a birthday coming up...did we miss it? I hope you are hanging in there and feeling ok!

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    jen2012 said:

Oh my gosh!

That post title gave me a scare! Craig..you mentioned a birthday coming up...did we miss it? I hope you are hanging in there and feeling ok!

The title scared the heck out

The title scared the heck out of me too. 

With that sais. Craig where are you. I know its only been a couple of days since we heard from you. But that is very rare for you.

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member

The title scared the heck out

The title scared the heck out of me too. 

With that sais. Craig where are you. I know its only been a couple of days since we heard from you. But that is very rare for you.

Yes, me too, my stomach just

Yes, me too, my stomach just sank!  Craig dear, are you well enough to check in?

Luv ya,

Cyn

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    In my sternest Mom voice:

"Don't do that again, dearest"  (*smile*)

I am reeling like a boxer in his last round, fading fast from each punch....

So many souls have come into my heart, I was sore afraid that we had lost our dearest friend!

That said, I agree, rest my darling gentleman cowboy!!!

Hugs, Kathi

• Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member
    Omg...I thought the same

Omg...I thought the same thing...that something happened to Craig!  Please check in when you can.

alex

• ellamenno
    ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
    So, so sorry...

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking of Craig. I posted while half asleep. I'm so ashamed. I TOTALLY understand upon re-reading it how I upset you all. I'm in tears. I'm so ashamed. So very sorry.

Laurie

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    ellamenno said:

So, so sorry...

I woke up in the middle of the night thinking of Craig. I posted while half asleep. I'm so ashamed. I TOTALLY understand upon re-reading it how I upset you all. I'm in tears. I'm so ashamed. So very sorry.

Laurie

No worries Laurie...quick
    No worries Laurie...quick relief came after reading your post that you were just checking on Craig.
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    ellamenno said:

So, so sorry...

Laurie

Awwwwww...no tears please

Dear Laurie, while the original title might have given us all a jolt, don't be ashamed or shed tears.  We are all a bit sensitive with all the recent losses.

A slip of the fingers is not a big deal. 

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    ellamenno said:

So, so sorry...

Laurie

Don't cry... it's ok, we all

Don't cry... it's ok, we all say or write things when we're half asleep that we would never do in the morning.  :). No worries, it just shows that you were thinking about him and that you care.  :)

Hugs,

Cyn

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    ellamenno said:

So, so sorry...

Laurie

Laurie.....no worries!!!!

Rest, dearest....it's ok......

I'm just glad it was a 'false alarm'!  I just lost a long-term friend here on CSN, and am super-sensitized.

So, I am apologizing to YOU, dearest, for my super-charged reaction!!!

Hugs, kathi