new discussion board

greta
greta Member Posts: 237

A new discussion board is available to report and discuss technical problems. Please give it a try. It is the last discussion board listed on the page with all the boards, please bookmark it for future use. The URL is http://csn.cancer.org/forum/200.

Best,
Greta
aka Your CSN staff

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Thanks Greta

but what do we do if we can't access it?

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    PhillieG said:

Thanks Greta

but what do we do if we can't access it?

ha .. good point :)  
    this is

this is actually the first day in a long time that I've been able to get on the site without any issues.

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    jen2012 said:

this is

this is actually the first day in a long time that I've been able to get on the site without any issues.

The past few days have been
    The past few days have been better for me. Hope it continues. I need this site more than ever and lately it's been nothing more than an additional stressor. Some nights it takes me up to three hours to connect. It really ticks me off.
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Chelsea71 said:

The past few days have been
    The past few days have been better for me. Hope it continues. I need this site more than ever and lately it's been nothing more than an additional stressor. Some nights it takes me up to three hours to connect. It really ticks me off.

Chelsea

I don't know why some crazy people target a website like this for SPAM but they do. I think this also causes much stress to Greta and her team which from what I understand, is understaffed.

I've noticed a big improvement this week too. It's frustrating to say the least.

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Thanks Greta

I haven't been able to get on easily for the past few weeks and rarely came on.  This past week has shown great improvement and I greatly appreciate it, as we all do I'm sure.

Thank you again,

Winter Marie