Waiting

2»

Comments

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member

George Castanza says....

Hey!!!! You're stealing my line........

OK Thanks and...

There must be 50 ways to love your Liver....

1, Stop all the salt Walt...

2. Work out your knees please..

3. Drink more water to wee / pee...

4. Eat less red meat Pete

5. No Wedgies but Veggies Reggie...

6. Reduce all the sweets my Sweet...

OK, you all add to that as you please...  

Ron

• Texas_wedge
    Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798
    GSRon said:

OK Thanks and...

There must be 50 ways to love your Liver....

1, Stop all the salt Walt...

2. Work out your knees please..

3. Drink more water to wee / pee...

4. Eat less red meat Pete

5. No Wedgies but Veggies Reggie...

6. Reduce all the sweets my Sweet...

OK, you all add to that as you please...  

Ron

Love your liver

Go easy on the 'condiments', Ron.

• GSRon

Love your liver

Go easy on the 'condiments', Ron.

Hope

Hi All..!  I do feel a tad bad here..  You see for months I have read about many of you getting clear scans... and I sat and waited for my results..  Yet there have been a couple of you that were less lucky...  And that SUCKS.!   I wish everyone good results, both on the scans and those on treatments...  I have said a little prayer for those not as lucky as me and for those waiting their next scan results..  Bless all of you..!

Now that the ahem "prayer meeting"  is done... get back to having some fun..!!

Be Well All..!

Ron

• Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    GSRon said:

Houston

Houston we have shrinkage. Love you all. Ron

what a lovely word shrinkage

what a lovely word shrinkage is.....fabulous news ron.......delighted for you

eims x

• GSRon
    GSRon said:

Hope

Hi All..!  I do feel a tad bad here..  You see for months I have read about many of you getting clear scans... and I sat and waited for my results..  Yet there have been a couple of you that were less lucky...  And that SUCKS.!   I wish everyone good results, both on the scans and those on treatments...  I have said a little prayer for those not as lucky as me and for those waiting their next scan results..  Bless all of you..!

Now that the ahem "prayer meeting"  is done... get back to having some fun..!!

Be Well All..!

Ron

More news..

OK, because you all seem to like good news... I just got a copy of the report of my last scans and a CD of the scans that I have not yet looked at...  I do need to get this info to my Cardio Doc and see if she agrees...

The MRI report says my prior seen pulmonary nidules are not seen...!!!!   It goes on to say all the other organs are not remarkable..!  (Note both my Liver and Spleen were noted as enlarged last year, and this year my heart was enlarged prior to starting on Votrient).   The same cysts are present in my right Kidney, same size as they have been in over a year now..   And a few hemangiomas in T12 and S1.. those I am sure are old motorcycle accident injuries..

The CT scan is pretty good too... no heart issues, no artery blockage  Some pulmonary hypertension in the main artery...

BUT, all the large Mets have shrunk.. and some are no longer visible..!!!!  OK, so it is all not perfect.. I do have DISH which is not related to Cancer.. and this is why my back has been hurting off and on for eons.. no biggie...

What is intersting to me.. is that the comments say"interval" decrease in the Mets, yet to me, this is more than a small improvment... Hope I get to go back on the Votrient soon...

Oh yes, in the one week off of the drugs, my blood pressure is on the low side.. just a few minutes ago it was 106 / 64  Not bad for an olde guy..!

Be Well All..!

Ron

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    GSRon said:

More news..

OK, because you all seem to like good news... I just got a copy of the report of my last scans and a CD of the scans that I have not yet looked at...  I do need to get this info to my Cardio Doc and see if she agrees...

The MRI report says my prior seen pulmonary nidules are not seen...!!!!   It goes on to say all the other organs are not remarkable..!  (Note both my Liver and Spleen were noted as enlarged last year, and this year my heart was enlarged prior to starting on Votrient).   The same cysts are present in my right Kidney, same size as they have been in over a year now..   And a few hemangiomas in T12 and S1.. those I am sure are old motorcycle accident injuries..

The CT scan is pretty good too... no heart issues, no artery blockage  Some pulmonary hypertension in the main artery...

BUT, all the large Mets have shrunk.. and some are no longer visible..!!!!  OK, so it is all not perfect.. I do have DISH which is not related to Cancer.. and this is why my back has been hurting off and on for eons.. no biggie...

What is intersting to me.. is that the comments say"interval" decrease in the Mets, yet to me, this is more than a small improvment... Hope I get to go back on the Votrient soon...

Oh yes, in the one week off of the drugs, my blood pressure is on the low side.. just a few minutes ago it was 106 / 64  Not bad for an olde guy..!

Be Well All..!

Ron

Sounds like a report worth

Sounds like a report worth having! Great News!

Good on ya!

Stay positive and keep smiling!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

More news..

Be Well All..!

Ron

Way to go Ron

Great report. You'll be ready for IOM. Lots of short interval decreases add up to alot. Good news can come in small increments!

• garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    GSRon said:

More news..

Be Well All..!

Ron

Outstanding!!!

Way to go Ron, here's hoping you can get back on the V real soon and kick cancer's ****!!!

• GSRon
    garym said:

Outstanding!!!

Way to go Ron, here's hoping you can get back on the V real soon and kick cancer's ****!!!

Thanks..!

Thank you all for such great support..!!   I can not tell you how much it means... we all have our "moments" and I have mine too.  It is difficult for me, as I live alone and all my friends live far away.. but.. you all help me a lot..!!   This morning it was one of those mornings... no reason for it... but..  Check this out... even if you do not like the music the words are very powerful..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hANtM1vJvOo

Off to watch the motorpicle races, Moto GP is this weekend near me.....

Be Well All..!!!!!

Ron :)