Here’s The Deal….Test Results Now In…

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    smokeyjoe said:

They haven't told you the

They haven't told you the results of PET yet???   ((((HUGGGGSSS)))) !!!!

Not Yet, L...

Nurse assures me she's got me on her radar:)

To SUV or Not To Be.....as William Shakespeare said, "That is the question..."

LOL!

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh said:

Not Yet, L...

Nurse assures me she's got me on her radar:)

To SUV or Not To Be.....as William Shakespeare said, "That is the question..."

LOL!

Early Report....

SUV levels were up all over i glazed over but remember seeing.....9.2 in liver....

Indications of metastasis to lung again...and maybe spine this time.....

Hard news.....call into doctor for phone consult...making rounds at other hospitals...need to hear from him. thats all for now. 

have good w/end

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Early Report....

SUV levels were up all over i glazed over but remember seeing.....9.2 in liver....

Hard news.....call into doctor for phone consult...making rounds at other hospitals...need to hear from him. thats all for now. 

have good w/end

Bro

Dear Cancer,

I hate your guts, please stop picking on my texan brother.

Sending love and warm hugs your way from across the pond

• tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Early Report....

have good w/end

Oh no..........!
    comfort and

Oh no..........!

comfort and care to you sweet Craig.

we are ALL here for you.

very sorry and wish I could do something to help you.

your friend in California,

tommycat

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Early Report....

have good w/end

Crap!

Craig - Wishing for better news. I hope your consult with the MD brings clarity. Ill be thinking of you this weekend and hoping you find a way to fight this latest recurrance.  Traci

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Early Report....

have good w/end

I've been checking for news.

Can't believe this.  This has me in tears. Can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.  We all love you, Craig.  We're here for you, no matter what.  Lots o' love~AA

• kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    So sorry, Craig

I know i don't come here often, but when Marie posted on fb that you were having trouble, i had to come.

You are the epitamy of the word "survivor", Craig. You know that. Though your road has been challenging, you always persevere; and you will again. I'm just so sorry you have to continually restart. I've done it three times, and that was enough! I understand the disappointment, and your ability to bounce back from so much abuse is encouragement for all of us.

I think of you often, Craig, and i will be sending all of my most positive thoughts your way for a fast healing.

Much love,

Krista

• kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    So sorry, Craig

I know i don't come here often, but when Marie posted on fb that you were having trouble, i had to come.

You are the epitamy of the word "survivor", Craig. You know that. Though your road has been challenging, you always persevere; and you will again. I'm just so sorry you have to continually restart. I've done it three times, and that was enough! I understand the disappointment, and your ability to bounce back from so much abuse is encouragement for all of us.

I think of you often, Craig, and i will be sending all of my most positive thoughts your way for a fast healing.

Much love,

Krista

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Oh, dear

Oh, Craig.

I was away last week and didn't know any of this until I saw it mentioned on facebook. You are so precious to me and to so many people here. Your wisdom and humor and love mean so much!

With that said, please don't filter your reactions to any news you get or any ailments that are troubling you. Your only obligation to us is to take the best care of yourself that you can and to let us know how it's going. If you're down, don't try to muster up false gaiety, and if you hurt, you're allowed to cry.

You are such a wonderful person, and I'm going to be talking to God about you a LOT.

*hugs*

Gail

• dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    I have no words.

Prayers and peace

• khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Stunned

I am not here very much anymore, but I did hear this news and I am sorry that you have to gear up for this battle again.

I know you are tired but you have the strength somewhere deep inside to pull you through this once again.

Hugs!  

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Early Report....

have good w/end

Craig

Hey Buddy, we're hear for you, you know that.

Did you get a hold of your oncologist?  Sending up prayers to the Gods that be for an easier round with this latest cancer bout.  Thinking of you constantly.

Winter Marie

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    khl8 said:

Stunned

I am not here very much anymore, but I did hear this news and I am sorry that you have to gear up for this battle again.

I know you are tired but you have the strength somewhere deep inside to pull you through this once again.

Hugs!  

Hi doctor Craig , first of all sorry for the late response but I
    Have been out of here for a while . my friend it seems your stubbornness is trying to compete with me for the record of recurrences , hope no one of us wins this competition, LOL. We both are big fighter ( every body is here) and one reoccurrence more will not afraid you, fight my friend, fight and I know you will this battle once more, I'm sure about ,and of course if you need any encouragement or help just let me know or give me a whistle.( pinochio) .
    Have a huge hug from the east side of the ocean !.
    Pepon. (4.5 years under non stop treatment and enjoying life).
  • Sundanceh
    pepebcn said:

Hi doctor Craig , first of all sorry for the late response but I
    Have been out of here for a while . my friend it seems your stubbornness is trying to compete with me for the record of recurrences , hope no one of us wins this competition, LOL. We both are big fighter ( every body is here) and one reoccurrence more will not afraid you, fight my friend, fight and I know you will this battle once more, I'm sure about ,and of course if you need any encouragement or help just let me know or give me a whistle.( pinochio) .
    Have a huge hug from the east side of the ocean !.
    Pepon. (4.5 years under non stop treatment and enjoying life).

Hey Pepe

You're a stronger guy than I am:)

• Sundanceh

Craig

Did you get a hold of your oncologist?  Sending up prayers to the Gods that be for an easier round with this latest cancer bout.  Thinking of you constantly.

Winter Marie

lots going winter

site too slow...i'm losing more posts than I post.....

did talk to onc.....i'm pursuing some avenues he may not know is coming.....lots of associated pain in the last 8-days back in the pleura when I breathe in too deep....just like last time. 

Onc says to worry about liver...not lungs or spine....

Well, lungs are starting to hurt...and quickly....I was forced to pain pills last night in short order....no good, because I've got to work and they make you want to sleep.  It's a bad sign.

Concerned....

thoughts and feelings are scrambled....somehow 'family' found out.....no phone calls in over a year....now one yesterday...and an email today from somebody else.

Of course, I had to politely shut the door and told them I wished no further communication as it appears they only come out of the wood work when the perception is that I'm ill. 

So much to deal with right now between all of the upcoming logisitics...and I was trying to divorce myself from having to get involved with relatives during this time.....you can't see when I'm living....no need to come see when I'm dying. 

• Sundanceh

Craig

Winter Marie

I did....

things are so messed up right now....and i've got 'family' coming out of the woodworks to check on me now.....haven't heard one word since they peeled rubber out of the parking lot last year after dad's funeral......was another whole year prior to that when I was struggling so bad with my last cancer.

And magically now....they are just checking in to see how I'm doing?

Good grief!

They probably remember this site and started trolling and read the post....now everyone's concerned. 

I just had to finally tell them the truth....and it wasn't pretty.....bad enough that I won't be hearing from any more 'family.' 

But, I had already decided no funeral....too much money for nothing....they can't see me or be a part of me when I'm living, then I sure don't need to be there to clear their conscience at the graveside when they are trying to make their break with it.

I'm just hurt, hurt, hurt...I tried to keep as much of this as silent as possible.

My feelings are in alot of places right now....I want to talk.....but can't break through all of the congestion in my head.....dadgum site loses as many posts as you try and send.

Anyway, yeah we talked....and I don't agree with the approach to date.....I've got back stabbing pains the past 8-days around the pleural area of my lung where the last tumor was....and where it seems 'probable' to be now.

My onc looks to have shifted me to another surgical onc, perhaps with more experience with this situation.....much is jumbled....etc.

I just need to collect my thoughts, so much is changing now....and there are alot of feelings I'm trying to divorce, that once again find themselves at my doorstep at a time when I should not even have to bother with it.

This battle (upfront) looks like it be involved....and not as easy as I first thought....don't have as many weapons as we thought either. 

• Sundanceh

So sorry, Craig

Much love,

Krista

Hi Krista:)

Thanks for stopping by....

I'm a little bit short of words today for many reasons....

Doesn't happen often...but glad you took the time to swing over and say hi to me.  You guys be cool over there.

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Sending peace and strength to

Sending peace and strength to you.

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Sending peace and strength to

Sending peace and strength to you.

Craig

I am wrapping my arms around you. You and your team will get this figured out and back on the road to recovery once more.

As for "family", you know where we are. As for those others.................that's why we have voice mail, email blocking, and locks on our doors.

Luv,

"Mama"

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    nonsense
    I'm having a tough time with the site and cant read through all the posts....did I read some nonsense about a funeral? I haven't been here too long but I know you are a fighter! My opinion on the family stuff? Thanks for asking :) ... either forgive them and let them in to help...or just don't give them another thought. You need to save your energy for your battle and try to let the family stuff go. I know its hard but just focus on being better. Vent away here to get it off your chest but don't let it be your focus. Hang in there...I can see a new Billy story in a few mos down the road!