Aced both exams!

Double Whammy
Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

Thanks for the bus rides and company and goodies.  Had breast exam Monday and pelvic this morning.  Both ends good to go for another 6 months.  Now on to mammogram on the 27th and medical oncology visit July 18 with lab work prior.  Then I will relax again until December.  It IS getting easier, altho I found it interesting that  I had elevated blood pressure today, most likely due to anxiety over the stupid pelvic exam.   It was fine yesterday for breast exam.  Sigh.

Suzanne 

Comments

• coco2008
    coco2008 Member Posts: 418
    Great news.  Hope the good

Great news.  Hope the good news continues to come your way.

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    coco2008 said:

Great news.  Hope the good

Great news.  Hope the good news continues to come your way.

Congratulation!

Happy to hear the news

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Woo hoo!!!!

Doing the happy dance!  Fingers crossed for more good results on the 27th & in July.

xoxo,

Jean

• hope67
    hope67 Member Posts: 181
    Yay, Congratulations on good news!!

Keeping all crossed for mammogram.

Carmen

• Josie21
    Josie21 Member Posts: 382 Member
    Yeah!

Great news Suzanne!!  I am so happy for you. 

Ginny

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Mammo's

Stress will elevate your blood pressure.  Mine was very low and my oncologist is going to contact my primary care.  I would love to drop 2 pills right now.  It would be saving me some money... hoping she calls today.

If your worried about your blood pressure, have a friendly nurse take it for you for a couple of days.  You could buy one of your own from a drugstore.  I never did as I thought each time it went up or down it would stress me more.

Glad that you have passed with flying colors.  I hope that the mammo will be ok too.  Not to many women have a recurrence there.  Usually it happens to those who had a lumpectomy and some of the cells were left behind.  Did you have a lumpectomy or a masectomy?  I am just saying it isn't to common.  I hope all will go well and that your visit with your oncologist will be a good one too.

Best,

Doris

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    good to hear..

Denise

good to hear..

Denise

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697

good to hear..

Denise