Cran1

Eims
Eims Member Posts: 423

hey cran1 just wondering how you are doing?  hope you are ok.

eims x

Comments

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    Eims you really do care..haha

Eims you really do care..haha jokes hun. Im doing great. the morning after the surgery I got up at 0500 in the hospital got a cup of coffee and did about 6 laps. I left 5 hrs later. I screwed the pooch and jogged about 3/4 of of a mile yesterday kinda set myself back a little i think. Next Fri i go in to see the doc and fig out what excatly the yanked outta me. Agaian I appreciate thew concern. Have a good 1!

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    cran1 said:

Eims you really do care..haha jokes hun. Im doing great. the morning after the surgery I got up at 0500 in the hospital got a cup of coffee and did about 6 laps. I left 5 hrs later. I screwed the pooch and jogged about 3/4 of of a mile yesterday kinda set myself back a little i think. Next Fri i go in to see the doc and fig out what excatly the yanked outta me. Agaian I appreciate thew concern. Have a good 1!

Glad to Hear You're Doing so Well

But don't overdo it! It sounds like you may be one of those people that needs to be tied to the bed. :)

Walk. Don't jog yet. Don't lift anything heavy. Lots of walking is good, but I wouldn't be jiggling or jumping up and down.

Take good care of yourself.

Todd

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    cran1 said:

Woo Hoo!

Good on ya!  Glad to hear it went so well!  Thats what you get for showing off! Wink  Now, take it easy and HEAL!

• Eims
    cran1 said:

cran1 are you messing??  tell

cran1 are you messing??  tell me you didnt go jogging already??  seriously??  please rest for a little longer and give your body a chance to heal.

eims x

• Galrim
    Galrim Member Posts: 307
    Eims said:

cran1 are you messing??  tell

cran1 are you messing??  tell me you didnt go jogging already??  seriously??  please rest for a little longer and give your body a chance to heal.

eims x

My thoughts also, but...

If he can and wants to, well, were all different :-)

Anyway, good to hear it went well Cran. You made me feel very lazy now btw, think Im hitting the gym tomorrow... ;-)

/G

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    cran1 said:

I screwed the pooch?

???????????

• NanoSecond
    NanoSecond Member Posts: 653
    foxhd said:

I screwed the pooch?

???????????

No need to worry...

That approach is only in Phase I trials right now.  :)

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    foxhd said:

I screwed the pooch?

???????????

Yea another way of saying I'm

Yea another way of saying I'm a moron cause my side hurts pretty bad now....I'm fine just feeling like a ****:)

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574

No need to worry...

That approach is only in Phase I trials right now.  :)

Thank God!

I have had my racy side throughout the years, I've done my share of  "oddities," but that's pushing it, even as treatment!

3:)

• Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945 Member
    cran1 said:

Yea another way of saying I'm a moron cause my side hurts pretty bad now....I'm fine just feeling like a ****:)

Didn't you get time for a bungee jump? lol....seriously take a break and get some rest.

Djinnie 

• Eims
    cran1 said:

god i really sounded like a

god i really sounded like a mother when i read that back!!!  but hey ho i am one and thats what mothers do!!  i know you might feel fabulous cran1 but thats what happens.....you feel great and you do too much to soon.  i know its hard but try to take it easy for just a little longer.

eims x

• garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    MDCinSC said:

Thank God!

I have had my racy side throughout the years, I've done my share of  "oddities," but that's pushing it, even as treatment!

3:)

The pooch
    A regular who drinks beer for hours at a local bar every night comes in the day after a particularly long session and orders nothing to drink. The bartender was curious and asked why he wasn't drinking anything.

The man replied, "After last night I don't drink anymore, ya see, I blew chunks all night."

"Oh that's nothing", the bartender replies. "Everyone gets a little sick after drinking from time to time!"

"No, No", the man replies. "You don't understand. Chunks is my doberman!

• Texas_wedge
    Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798
    garym said:

The pooch

A regular who drinks beer for hours at a local bar every night comes in the day after a particularly long session and orders nothing to drink. The bartender was curious and asked why he wasn't drinking anything.

The man replied, "After last night I don't drink anymore, ya see, I blew chunks all night."

"Oh that's nothing", the bartender replies. "Everyone gets a little sick after drinking from time to time!"

"No, No", the man replies. "You don't understand. Chunks is my doberman!

The pooch

Hi Gary!  I was just about to cook dinner but was delighted to see you re-appearing - until, that is, I read your story - now I'm not so sure!

Hope you had a fun break and are fully up to keeping us entertained in the way only you can - the funnies threads have flagged a bit in your absence.