We miss you Paula

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

We all miss you immensely. Please come back to us. Here is hoping that you are here under another name and will read this.

FLY.

Comments

• DMike
    DMike Member Posts: 259
    Thinking of you

Miss you Paula! Think of you often.

--David

• I am alive
    I am alive Member Posts: 315
    Miss you Paula

I search for you all the time!  I miss your lovely buoyant spirit here on the boards. Know that you have many friends here who are wishing you well.

• Galrim
    Galrim Member Posts: 307
    For us newcomers...

Could you give a recap?

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Galrim said:

For us newcomers...

Could you give a recap?

Paula

Paula is a very beloved forum member. She stopped posting in Feb. We are worried. She has a ton of personality and was extremely supportive to all of us.

• alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
    Paula

Me too Paula. Holding my hand out hoping for a little squeeze!

• Limelife50
    Limelife50 Member Posts: 476
    alice124 said:

Paula

Me too Paula. Holding my hand out hoping for a little squeeze!

Hey Paula

Come Out Come Out Whever You Are just Kidding but sure would be nice to have you back here with your Brothers and Sisters,so Cmon Down!!!,with that said i really hope you are doing well.

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Paula, you encouraged me when

Paula, you encouraged me when i was down and afraid, i am so ever grateful!  Still needing your positive thoughts.  sending you big, huge hugs!! Praying for you!! XXOO missing you!

• ourfriendjohn
    ourfriendjohn Member Posts: 72
    angec said:

Paula, you encouraged me when

Paula, you encouraged me when i was down and afraid, i am so ever grateful!  Still needing your positive thoughts.  sending you big, huge hugs!! Praying for you!! XXOO missing you!

In Atlanta if you need anything

Paula,

Like you, I went missing for awhile.  Just can't escape the love of this group.  I live in the Atlanta area, at least part time.  Please let me know if there is anything you need.  Best wishes to you and the rest of my friends here.

John