Hi mates it is FRIDAY , any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    KayeKay said:

I have great plans for today!

I got married this morning and the wedding party/ reception has been going on since 5 and is nowhere near over. I am so tired and worn out but I dont care. This has been the best day ever and my new family are great people. Wondrrful actually... Woohoo!!!

DANCING!!!

WONDERFUL news, dearest!

Hugs, Kathi

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    KathiM said:

Home switching....

Back to warm, sunny skies! (18 to 25C)

(when we left The Netherlands, it was one degree above freezing)....

Hugs to my firely Spaniard!  Kathi

(You know, dearheart, you two are always welcome in California for a visit!)

So glad to see your post

So glad to see your post Pepe...I was concerned.  My weekend is not as exciting as Kaye's....CONGRATS!  I did get to hold my new, beautiful great nephew, Andrew James. Amazing! Today, church, a long walk, lunch with some friends.  Tomorrow, PET scan (I will be thinking of you, Joe)

Hugs and Health to all,

Cathleen Mary

• AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276 Member
    Pepe, great news on the Cea.......

But sorry you are not feeling well.

Went out for dinner fri. night for our anniversary to our favorite Italian restaurant.

Went to my sons baseball games on Saturday.

Relaxing today, or maybe it is fatiguing....finished SBRT radiation Fri. but continuing chemo...

• AnnLouise
    AnnLouise Member Posts: 276 Member
    joemetz said:

its been awhile

its been awhile since I've posted anything here.

5 weeks off of chemo... almost feel like a "normal" guy. (outside of the bone & join pain, the neuapathy, inability to sleep, screwed up balance, watery eyes and constant sneezing and runny nose) all feeling really good. (Chemo can really screw a body up!)

Having my first PET scan on Monday and April 18th going to have my first Radioembolization (y90) treatment.  Nervous and excited to get started on this.

Just back from a week vacation and ready to relax for the weekend... watch NCAA hoops and hopefully get outside and enjoy some sunshine. (with sun screen off course)

Cheers to everyone and I hope your winning your cancer battle!

Hugs

Joe

SIRT ....

Joe....I had SIRT done nov. and dec. and pet scan showed liver clear in March. Any questions, please ask....~Ann