Stage 4B Uterine Cancer

13»

Comments

• Stabler
    Stabler Member Posts: 51
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

Michele passed away this morning at 12:30 AM.

I am so sorry for your loss. 

I am so sorry for your loss.  I join with others in praying for you, your family and friends during this difficult time. 

God Bless

• txtrisha55
    txtrisha55 Member Posts: 693 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

So very sorry to hear this.

Michele, you and your families are in my prayers.  May God provide comfort for you as you go through this period.  trish

• HellieC
    HellieC Member Posts: 524 Member
    Rev_Ted said:

Gone Home.

With deepest sympathy

There are no words I can find that will comfort you in your loss.  Please accept my deepest sympathy.  May God protect and guide you and your family through this terrible time.

Helen

• Hybridspirits
    Hybridspirits Member Posts: 209
    SUNGRANNY said:

With deepest sympathy

Rev Ted,

I join with others in praying for you, your family and friends during this difficult time.

May your memories bring you comfort in the days ahead. 

And may the one who brings peace bring peace to you and all who mourn.

Amen,

Sara

I am so sorry for your loss

I a so sorry for your loss.  My hert and prayers are with you

• TAyers
    TAyers Member Posts: 86 Member
    So Sorry

I am sorry you hve had to endure such great pain and suffering while you wife was ill. I too am 46 years old and diagnosed with UPSC grade 3 satge 3c. When I read this it hit home for me. I am hoping you are allowing God to comfort you through prayers and people. I will pray for you. Tami

• Rev_Ted
    Rev_Ted Member Posts: 14
    TAyers said:

So Sorry

I am sorry you hve had to endure such great pain and suffering while you wife was ill. I too am 46 years old and diagnosed with UPSC grade 3 satge 3c. When I read this it hit home for me. I am hoping you are allowing God to comfort you through prayers and people. I will pray for you. Tami

Prayers

Today marks one month since she's passed. The month has brought a lot of emotions and anger. I don't understand "why" families and individuals have to suffer through this horrible disease. Each and everyone of you and your family who are battling cancer are in my prayers. I hope and pray in my lifetime we find a cure for cancer. Thank you for all your prayers. It's been a day by day process but I'm trying to move forward and do what Michele would want me to do. God bless you all.

Rev. Ted Stanhope.

• NorahS
    NorahS Member Posts: 92
    Rev_Ted said:

Prayers

Today marks one month since she's passed. The month has brought a lot of emotions and anger. I don't understand "why" families and individuals have to suffer through this horrible disease. Each and everyone of you and your family who are battling cancer are in my prayers. I hope and pray in my lifetime we find a cure for cancer. Thank you for all your prayers. It's been a day by day process but I'm trying to move forward and do what Michele would want me to do. God bless you all.

Rev. Ted Stanhope.

I have been wondering how you've been doing...

...and thank you so much for taking the time to come back here and letting us know. 

It is not an easy path for those loved ones left behind. Again, I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved wife. 

Please take good care of yourself, Rev Ted.  

PS: There is a discussion board here on Grief and Bereavement (link should open in a new window):    http://csn.cancer.org/forum/193

• daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    NorahS said:

I have been wondering how you've been doing...

...and thank you so much for taking the time to come back here and letting us know. 

It is not an easy path for those loved ones left behind. Again, I am so sorry on the loss of your beloved wife. 

Please take good care of yourself, Rev Ted.  

PS: There is a discussion board here on Grief and Bereavement (link should open in a new window):    http://csn.cancer.org/forum/193

Unfair

Today my husband was talking about how unfair cancer is. I just learned that my upscale has metasticized to my brain! It really stinks ...but my heart really goes out to you and your wife and other young people that suffer so.  Just thinking about that little 8 year old boy that died in Boston breaks my heart! 

May God bless and comfort you.

Mary Ann

• ConfusedwCancer1967
    ConfusedwCancer1967 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019 #50
    artist49 said:

stage 4B

I tell my story because I know that it always gives people hope. I was diagnosed with UPSC, the very agressive type of endometrial cancer, in September 2010 -

stage 4B Grade 3  with cancer found in 39 lymph nodes.  After chemo at Sloan and continuing maintenance with avastin (every 3 weeks) I'm still in remission

living a normal, active life.  Please don't lose hope because there is hope!! Besides conventional treatment, seek out advice on diet and exercise and FOLLOW it!

Good luck.

diet

As I was reading I wondered about your diet. Was it keto ?  

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member

diet

As I was reading I wondered about your diet. Was it keto ?  

Start New Topic

Confused, 

This is an old thread and unfortunately some of the members who posted here have since died. Others may still be around, but stopped reading/posting on this board after their cancer experience receded into the past.

Please consider creating a new discussion topic so that currently active members can respond to your question on diets or other concerns you might have. We're sorry that you had to find this site, but you'll find a lot of support from others here.