Fishing hole Lake Lopez, CA

Dyanclark
Dyanclark Member Posts: 296

Comments

• Dyanclark
    Fishing Hole

We found this about 2 years ago in Central Calif. near Pismo Beach.  Very quiet not crowded and some nice Bass.   We will try & get there again this July so important to do what you love when you can.  We swiched to inflatable Kayak so much easier.

Dyan & George

• Deena11
    Deena11 Member Posts: 199 Member
    Nice

Looks relaxing...

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Dyanclark said:

Fishing Hole

We found this about 2 years ago in Central Calif. near Pismo Beach.  Very quiet not crowded and some nice Bass.   We will try & get there again this July so important to do what you love when you can.  We swiched to inflatable Kayak so much easier.

Dyan & George

We love Lake Lopez!  We camp

We love Lake Lopez!  We camp out and then go to the wine country. Sana Ynez   There are many good eats inthe area.

Have Fun!

mike

• Dyanclark
    thxmiker said:

We love Lake Lopez!  We camp

We love Lake Lopez!  We camp out and then go to the wine country. Sana Ynez   There are many good eats inthe area.

Have Fun!

mike

Great Camping

That is the nicest lake so private there and the campgrounds are beautiful.  We usually get a room right on the beach & then drive to the lake for the day. 

Lots of good food around Pismo Beach.

Have any Dr's mentioned whether the chemo they pump into your gut thru a port would work .  I wonder if this is an  effective treatment for Colon Cancer.  This is less evasive and I saw one of the gals on this board had that & it worked for her.   I think her cancer started in spleen or something like that area.