Suitable subjects for this board....

Brenda Bricco
Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member

I am just hoping that someone can direct me to the list suitable topics for this site. I hear there are certain subjects that are not allowed and I don't want to make any dumb mistakes. Wink

Comments

• John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Brenda

Wink

Look at the upper right hand corner of any CSN page, click on "about CSN" , then when it takes you to that page you will see at the bottom "Csn terms and conditions".

that is what let's you know what is acceptable. 

• John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    John23 said:

Brenda

Wink

Look at the upper right hand corner of any CSN page, click on "about CSN" , then when it takes you to that page you will see at the bottom "Csn terms and conditions".

that is what let's you know what is acceptable. 

Brenda

Look at the upper right hand corner of any CSN page, click on "about CSN" , then when it ....................................

Ok, seriously….I guess politics and religion, and maybe sexually explicit dialog (although I like it) will be rejected. And advertising of any sort is taboo. Fighting with someone, or being downright nasty to someone else, will also be cause for a complaint.

I can’t imagine you doing any of that, so you really shouldn’t be too concerned (my opinion). It’s mostly all common sense; what you wouldn’t do in “real life” among strangers, you ought not do here.

I guess we all try to keep in mind, that we’re all here due to one reason: Cancer. We’re all frightened and worried, and not one of us needs to be irritated, or takes irritation well.

But with that in mind - some of us are more sensitive than others regarding topics that we least expect anyone would be sensitive about.

Just post away, and let the chips fall; Around here, apologies usually work wonders.

Forgiving is always a virtue!

Be well!

John

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Double posting

Guilty of double posting!!!

Winter Marie

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Brenda

Wink

Look at the upper right hand corner of any CSN page, click on "about CSN" , then when it takes you to that page you will see at the bottom "CSN Terms and cConditions", click on that.

And that explains what is acceptable. 

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    John23 said:

Brenda

Look at the upper right hand corner of any CSN page, click on "about CSN" , then when it ....................................

Ok, seriously….I guess politics and religion, and maybe sexually explicit dialog (although I like it) will be rejected. And advertising of any sort is taboo. Fighting with someone, or being downright nasty to someone else, will also be cause for a complaint.

I can’t imagine you doing any of that, so you really shouldn’t be too concerned (my opinion). It’s mostly all common sense; what you wouldn’t do in “real life” among strangers, you ought not do here.

I guess we all try to keep in mind, that we’re all here due to one reason: Cancer. We’re all frightened and worried, and not one of us needs to be irritated, or takes irritation well.

But with that in mind - some of us are more sensitive than others regarding topics that we least expect anyone would be sensitive about.

Just post away, and let the chips fall; Around here, apologies usually work wonders.

Be well!

John

The Colon Club...

just added "proper spelling and grammar" to their Code of Conduct.  So important it was the 2nd thing in the list, before threatening other members!  WUT THA HECK. Surprised  AA

• Lorikat
    Lorikat Member Posts: 681 Member
    John23 said:

Brenda

Be well!

John

I'm with you!  Post away!  We

I'm with you!  Post away!  We already deal with he nastiest, scarest, ugliest,  most emotionally painful thing called CANCER. 

I don't think anyone here would intentionally upset or hurt feelings. ....  

• joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    what topic?

brenda

what topic do you want to post, that provides the hesitation?

now you have our interest!!!

Smile

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    great post

brenda,

its ok to dumb mistakes, thats my specialty.

post away and let the chips fall. all of us here have compassion and understanding, though sometimes we loose sight of it in our suffering or joy.

post away, the thoughts are often better out than in.

even if noone replies to your post, its still better to post and process your emotions.

dealing with the emotional challenges of cancer here is for example far more important than supplements.

the value of this community and our kindness benefical to our quality and quatity of life, well no wonder we are all almost outliving the prognosis.

thats my impression only. i am so grateful to the board, to the american cancer society. even if its a little conventional in someways.

hugs,

pete

ps i am worried and the speeling the grammar rules. i will then start to do the video blog

• I Say Post Away

I live by the credo that it's always easier to beg foregiveness than to ask permission.  So, my advice is to post away and sort it out as you go along.