wow

hello everyone wow this is all new wow .well i hope hope you guys are doing well with everything thats going on with the good the bad and the sad i just wanted to drop in and say hello you all of yous sorry i haven been on just so busy with everyday life but i can sure say that i miss you all hugs to you all Tina

Comments

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hi Tina,
    Nice to see you on

Hi Tina,

Nice to see you on the board again!  I was thinking of you and Jorge just the other day, and hoping that Jorge is continuing to do well. Best wishes to you both in the New Year for health and happiness.

Hugs,

Cynthia

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Hi Tina,
    Nice to see you on

Hi Tina,

Nice to see you on the board again!  I was thinking of you and Jorge just the other day, and hoping that Jorge is continuing to do well. Best wishes to you both in the New Year for health and happiness.

Hugs,

Cynthia

helllloooo

hello Tina and Jorge....so very nice to see you Tina.....the fact that you are not here all the timeSmile this is a good thing.  Hoping 2013 is a very good year for you and your darling Jorge.....

much love, mags

• tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    thank you girls

thank you my dear friends for the best wishes . cyn im so sorry about your Rick i hope your doing good . and mags yes Jorge is doing good his last CEA count was 1.1 just before X-mas i to also hope your doing good too. hugs to you Tina