Tongue Sores

Vickilg
Vickilg Member Posts: 281 Member
Oh the irony of life. Just yesterday I told my friend that I was feeling good. God laughed and today I woke up with tongue sores and foot pain. I am sure I was not out partying last night so this is chemo related. Doctor called in a prescription for Magic Mouthwash. Does anyone know how quick this works?

Comments

• Momof2plusteentwins
    Momof2plusteentwins Member Posts: 509 Member
    Vicki
    I get that all the time. I use the magic mouthwash 2-3 times a day. It will probably take a day to feel better, but take at least 3-4 times a day to get it working. My tongue is rough on top and hurts, and cold ouch hurts it so bad. Hope you feel better, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Sandy :)
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Vicki
    I get that all the time. I use the magic mouthwash 2-3 times a day. It will probably take a day to feel better, but take at least 3-4 times a day to get it working. My tongue is rough on top and hurts, and cold ouch hurts it so bad. Hope you feel better, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Sandy :)

mouth sores
    I had really bad mouth sores with all of my chemos but the worst was with 5FU

I hope you will not think I am hijacking your thread Vicki...please forgive me....but I have a mouth issue and that is reoccurring thrush. haven't been on chemo for 3 years but if I let my sugar intake rise i seem to get the big white mouth and tongue.

trying diet and various mouthwashes....anyone else???/

thanks vicki.....hope you get some magic mouthwash and Merry Christmas

maggie