"YEAH" for John!!

Hi guys,
Got an e-mail from John saying his scan came back totally CLEAR! This is his first scan since finishing his Rituxan maint. His son and grandaughter are visiting for the holiday so I'm sure he's busy enjoying their company, so I'm posting the good news without his permission. I'm thrilled everything is clear and praying my results will be the same when I get my scan in March. Way to go John!!!! Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Comments

• po18guy
    po18guy Member Posts: 1,465 Member
    Cause for some serious relaxation!
    Wonderful news! May it remain ever so. Thank you for posting.
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Congratulations John
    Congratulations John!
    Thank God you are still in remission may you stay like that forever! Sending you many Hugs and missing your post here!

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Yeah!
    What a relief!!!! Great to hear!! Thanks for the update Sue
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations John!

Enjoy your time with family!

John "Happy Dances"!

Hugs,

Jim
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    GREAT NEWS!
    Sue,

Thanks for letting us know about John's happy news! BEST present he could get ever!! He is going to have the best holidays!

Praying for your results in March!

Hugs,
    Donna
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Wonderful
    What a wonderful day this will be. John, I can just imagine how you must of felt hearing the good news. This holiday season will be a joy for you and your family.

I am sending my prayers and positive energy to Sue in March, and all on Rituxan Maint. for the same good news, totally clear.

Love and hugs to all. Love Maggie
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member

Wonderful
    What a wonderful day this will be. John, I can just imagine how you must of felt hearing the good news. This holiday season will be a joy for you and your family.

I am sending my prayers and positive energy to Sue in March, and all on Rituxan Maint. for the same good news, totally clear.

Love and hugs to all. Love Maggie

Thanks !!!
    Thanks to all responders. I really appreciate it. Thank you Sue for thinking of me.John
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175
    onlytoday said:

GREAT NEWS!
    Sue,

Thanks for letting us know about John's happy news! BEST present he could get ever!! He is going to have the best holidays!

Praying for your results in March!

Hugs,
    Donna

yeah for john
    john congrads on your clear pet scan and it always stays clear blessings denise